The Yamaha DZR12 Active Loudspeaker Pair gives you a set of two bi-amped active loudspeakers delivering 139dB SPL each with lows down to 39Hz thanks to their 12" woofers and efficient high power output.
Efficient, High Power Output
Powerful features and incredible sound quality coming from lightweight yet highly durable cabinets are the hallmarks of the Yamaha DZR series.
Enjoy best-in-class SPL performance with awesome DSP processing and incredible low-frequency sound production with the powerful yet portable Yamaha DZR12 active speakers.
Yamaha DZR12 2-Way Bi-Amped Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 2-way powered loudspeaker with a 2" HF and a 12" LF
- Maximum 139dB SPL and 39Hz-20kHz frequency range is ideal for today's sound engineering demands
- High power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-resolution sound with super low latency
- Features Advanced FIR-X tuning, the combination of FIR filtering and correct EQ for minimizing phase distortion
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- D-Contour and highly reliable protection circuits
- Floor monitoring setting enables mirroring configuration
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
2000W High Power Class-D Amplification
The Yamaha DZR12 speakers boast highly efficient Class-D Amplification modules which produce best-in-class 2000 watts of power with a hefty 139 dB SPL each.
Power output is maximised with the use of a universal switching mode power supply with PFC so you get great, stable results while the amplifiers have been specially selected and optimised to match the full-range DZR12's custom designed high and low frequency transducers.
Custom Designed HF and LF Transducers
Within the Yamaha DZR12 you'll find a HF transducer featuring a 2" voice coil and a 1" throat compression driver equipped with a titanium diaphragm and powerful neodymium magnet within a heat-resistant, durable aluminium frame.
As a result, you get beatufiully pronounced, clear and crisp high frequencies.
Handling the low end, the Yamaha DZR12 powered loudspeakers are fitted with proprietary 12" LF transducers.
These trandsucers were developed especially for the Yamah DZR12 and feature large, 3" voice coils with cast aluminium frames and powerful yet lightweight neodymium magnets.
Thanks to these excellent features, the Yamaha DZR12 active speakers are able to produce incredibly high power with extremely strong low end frequecneis while maintaining a small footprint and light weight.
Powerful Output and Perfect Audio
When it comes to combined portability, performance and convenience, the Yamaha DZR12 completely raises the bar.
Packed with fantastic features for sound that is great every time with awesome power handling and fantastic portability, the Yamaha DZR12 is one seriously formidable package.
Buy the Yamaha DZR12 Active Loudspeaker Pair from PMT Online now and enjoy the fantastic sound that this incredibly well designed powered loudspeaker provides.
Yamaha DZR12 2-Way Bi-Amped Active Loudspeaker Specs (Each):
- Speaker Type: 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 39Hz - 20kHz
- Coverage Area: H90 Degree x V60 Degree (Rotatable)
- LF Components: 12" Cone, 3" Voice Coil, Neodymium magnet
- HF Components: 2" Voice Coil, 1" Throat Compression Driver, Titanium diaphragm, Neodymium magnet
- Crossover: 1.8kHz (FIR-X)
- Sampling Frequency Rate: 96kHz and FIR Filter
- A/D D/A Converters: 96kHz AD/DA
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 139dB SPL *1
- Power Rating – Dynamic: 2000W (LF:1000W, MF/HF: 1000W) *2
- Power Rating – Continuous: 1300W (LF: 920W, MF/HF: 380W)
- I/O Connectors – Analogue I/O: Analog IN: Combo x2, Line level (Maximum +24dBu), Input impedance 20kO, Analog OUT: XLR3-32 x2, CH1: THRU (fix), CH2: THRU or DSP OUT
- I/O Connectors – Others: USB2.0 Host 5V 500mA for USB memory DATA storage/load
- I/O Connectors – AC: IEC AC inlet x1 (V-Lock)
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, Variable speeds
- Power Consumption: 45W (Idle), 150W (1/8)
- Handle: Aluminium die-cast, Side x2
- Pole Socket: F35 mm x2 (0° or -7°)
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50 Degrees Symmetrical
- Rigging: M10 x 12
Weight and Dimensions (Each):
- Width: 410mm (16.1")
- Height: 646mm (25.4") (with rubber feet)
- Depth: 395mm (15.5")
- Net Weight: 21.4kg (47.2lbs)
*1: With recommended DSP processing.
*2: Total peak power of individual outputs (AC 120V, 25?). This value was measured at minimum load impedance, with protection released.
|Shipping Weight (kg)||26.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.