Yamaha DXR12 MKII Active PA Speaker
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
If you're looking for a versatile, powerful, and lightweight active loudspeaker, then in you're in luck. Introducing the new Yamaha DXR12 MKII Active PA Speaker - the latest entry in the illustrious Yamaha DXR lineup.
Free Covers When You Buy Two
Right now, until November 30th, we're running a special off where if you buy two of these DXRmkII speakers you will receive free custom made covers to protect them!
To get your free covers, make sure you buy these speakers from our bundle page for this speaker and you'll get two speakers and two free covers.
But act fast; this offer is only on while stocks last!
Yamaha DXR12 MKII Active PA Speaker Highlights
- Powerful PA loudspeaker with 12" driver
- All-new lightweight design
- Highly efficient 1100 Watt Class-D amplifier
- Capable of producing up to 134dB SPL
- Suitable for Front of House sound, monitoring, simple amplification, rigged applications, and more
- Neodymium HF compression driver offers clear sound reproduction and musicality
- Ideal combination of raw power and technological innovation
- Ultra-precise 48Bit DSP processing
- Intelligent Dynamic Controls
- Extensive DSP protection functions
- Intelligent onboard 3-channel mixer
- Durable, compact ABS enclosure
- Dual-angle pole mount socket
- Home Delivery options available
- Designed in close collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO
Lightweight, Super Powerful PA Speaker
Yamaha's famous DXR Lineup is back, with an all-new design that's more lightweight and powerful than ever!
This modern upgrade, dubbed the DXR MKII lineup, has been designed in collaboration with touring loudspeaker legends NEXO, to bring you the pinnacle of innovative loudspeaker design.
Louder, Lighter, Legendary
Thanks to this all-new design, from the cabinet to the materials used on the drivers, the Yamaha DXR12 MKII offers a more powerful, lightweight and clear sound than any of its predecessors.
The new Yamaha DXR12 MII's high-power output woofers deliver low distrotion, and defined, deep bass. In addition to this, the newly equipped Neodymium precision HF compression driver produces an accurate midrange and up to 20 kHz of high frequencies.
Overall, the end result of this new design is superb high-definition sound, and class leading sound pressure levels of up to 134dB!
Innovative New Design
Thanks to the new-and-improved custom-designed transducers, the DXR MKII lineup are lighter and more powerful than ever.
In fact, this particular speaker (the DXR12 MKII) weighs just 18.6kg (approx 41.6lbs) making it one of Yamaha's lightest DXR speakers to date.
Versatile Sound Shaping
All of the new DXR MKII active loudpskeakers from Yamaha come equipped with a wide range of high-quality components and functions.
Firstly, there's an ultra-precise 48bit DSP processor, delivering high definition sound.
Secondly, there's the D-Contour, an intelligent dynamic control which offers consistent clarity at any output level.
And thirdly, there's extensive DSP protection functions, allowing maximum output.
With all of ths, a highly-efficient 1100W Class-D amplifier, and an intelligent onboard 3-channel mixer, fine-tuning the perfect sound couldn't be easier.
What Can It Be Used For?
Thanks to its durable ABS, symmetrically-designed enclosure, dual-angle pole mount socket, and rigging points for standard eye-bolts and optional U-brackets, the Yamaha DXR12 MKII is ideal for pretty much any sound application.
Whether you want a permanent fixture speaker for your club, a portable pole-mounted mobile option, or even a high quality stage monitor, the DXR12 MKII has got you covered.
Yamaha DXR12 MKII Active Loudspeaker Specs
- Speaker Type: 12" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 52Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal Coverage: H 90Â°, V 60Â°
- LF Diameter: 12" cone
- Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Magnet: Ferrite
- HF Diaphragm: 1.75", Type: 1" throat compression driver,
- HF Magnet: Neodymium
- Crossover: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output Power: 1100W Dynamic (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / 700W Continuous (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum Output Level (1m; on axis): 134dB SPL
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power Requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Flying and Mounting Hardware: Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M10 x 18mm eyebolts)
- Pole Socket: 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
- Accessories: UB-DXR12 (U-bracket)
- INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1
- INPUT2: Phone x2
- INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2
- THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 )
- LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Width: 362mm (12")
- Height: 601mm (19 6/8")
- Depth: 350mm (12 2/8")
- Net Weight: 18.6kg (41.6lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||20.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
|Power Output||1100 Watts|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.