The Yamaha DXR10 Active Loudspeaker is portable, yet capable of producing an astonishing 131 dB SPL. The compact, functional design of the DXR10 makes it ideal for a wide range of applications. Whether providing simple vocal/ instrument amplification, very powerful floor monitoring or comprising a compact SR system the delivers without compromising sound quality and power.
Portable, Punchy Power
Designed and developed in conjunction with loudspeaker experts NEXO, the Yamaha DXR10 delivers an unrivalled performance-to-price ratio. The detailed analysis of the transducers, thorough testing of the enclosures' acoustic properties and optimized limiter setting all contributed to higher SPL delivered with stunning clarity and an unsurpassed level of reliability.Everything from the detailed management of crossover, EQ and time alignment to the limiter settings, protection functions and precise dynamic control of the sound, was subjected to endless simulation, in-house and field testing to ensure that these speakers produce the highest level of sound quality at the highest output levels possible.
High Definition Sound
Utilising Yamaha's proprietary FIR-X tuning system, the integrated Digital linear phase filters ensure the crossover network perform at optimum levels around the Crossover Frequency point. This enables the DXR10 to perform with better clarity and imaging compared to the competition, at any volume level. D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multi-band compressor that gives you powerful and consistent sound throughout all output levels. By constantly monitoring the output of multiple frequency bands and calculating the optimum EQ adjustments for each, even the maximum sound output maintains outstanding clarity and musicality.
As a testament to the quality of this product, Yamaha offer an incredible 7 year warranty. To activate the extended 7 year warranty, click here to register your product with Yamaha.
- Speaker type 10" 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB) 56Hz - 20kHz
- Low Frequency: Diameter:10" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- High Frequency: Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power Dynamic: 1100W (LF: 950W HF: 150W) / Continuous: 700W (LF: 600W HF: 100W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis) 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x1 , INPUT2: Phone x2, INPUT3: RCA PIN x 2, THRU: XLR3-32 x 1 (Parallel with INPUT 1 ), LINK OUT: XLR x 1
- Processors D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Power requirements 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption 90W
- Flying and mounting hardware Top x2, Rear x1 (Fits for M8 x 15mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket 35mm with 2-way features (0 or 7 degrees)
- Dimensions W 305mm (12"), H 502mm (19 6/8"), D 310mm (12 2/8")
- Net weight 14.6kg (32.2lbs)
- Accessories (Sold Seperately) UB-DXR10 (U-bracket), DXR10 Soft Case
- Material: ABS (Matte Finish, Black)
|Power||700 watts rms|
|SPL||131 db max spl|
|Woofer Size||10" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.