The Yamaha AG06 is ideal for home music producers and podcasters who want something affordable and versatile but also of outstanding quality. It is perfect for a wide range of different situations.
Phantom Power and a Hi-Z switchable input allow you to connect a variety of microphones, instruments and external audio players directly into your AG, while front panel volume knobs provide fast and easy volume control.
High resolution (192kHz / 24bit) playback and recording
AG’s high-resolution sound reproduces every subtlety of your performances and recordings with flawless fidelity and accurate imaging, ideal for music production, mixing and broadcasting, as well as high-definition listening.
D-PRE studio quality mic preamp
AG features the same premium mic preamps developed by Yamaha for high-end recording consoles, capturing most detailed nuances of your vocal or instrumental performance.
1-TOUCH DSP offers professional sound with a single touch
AG features 1-TOUCH DSP that utilizes Yamaha’s state-of-the-art signal processing technology. COMP/EQ will hone your tone while EFFECT adds ambient reverb, and AMP SIM delivers a classic, warm tube amp sound—all at the touch of a button.
AG DSP Controller allows additional control of DSP settings
Compatible with Windows and MAC, AG DSP Controller gives you additional control of 1-TOUCH DSP parameters such as COMP, EQ, HPF, reverb, and the AMP SIM. EASY mode utilizes a simple intuitive interface while EXPERT mode gives users more detailed control. http://www.yamahaproaudio.com/ag/
LOOPBACK function for internet live streaming
The LOOPBACK function consolidates all input channels and playback tracks, and routes the mix to your internet streaming software for easy live streaming of performances to the internet.
Class Compliant mode for iPad connection
AG is compatible with Apple’s second generation iPad or later, allowing you to create high quality recording and playback using an iOS compatible music app such as Cubasis. *Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/ Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required
Durable, compact metal chassis
The tough metal body of the AG is extremely portable and easy to place on a keyboard, on a guitar case, or even on a mic stand using an optional adapter.
USB bus powered or mobile battery
AG can operate using USB bus power eliminating the need for an external adaptor. AG can also be driven by a mobile battery for use with an iPad providing users with a true mobile mixing and audio interface solution.
Cubase AI Music Production Software
Cubase AI Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software is included with your AG purchase giving you a streamlined but powerful music production tool for making high-quality recordings right out of the box.
- I/O: Phantom power + 48 V
- Input Channels: Mono[MIC/LINE] x2 including HEADSET MIC (Plug-in Power) / Stereo[LINE] x2 / AUX x1
- Output Channels STEREO OUT x1 / MONITOR OUT x1 / PHONES x2 including HEADSET PHONES
- Bus: Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function PAD 26 dB
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when the signal reaches 3 dB below clipping level
- On-board processors: DSP CH1: COMP / EQ, EFFECT (SPX Reverb) ; CH2: AMP SIM, EFFECT (SPX Reverb)
- Level Meter: USB Output Level; 2 x 2 point LED meter [PEAK, SIG]
- USB Audio: 2 IN / 2 OUT, USB Audio Class 2.0 compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192 kHz, Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Power requirements DC 5 V, 500 mA
- Power consumption Max. 2.5 W
- Dimensions W 155 mm (6.1") / H 63 mm (2.5") / D 202 mm (8.0")
- Net weight 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs)
- Options: Foot Switch: FC5, Mic Stand Adaptor: BMS-10A
- Foot Switch: EFFECT Mute on / off, Operating Temperature: 0 to + 40 °C
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*