If you're looking for a powerful bass combo that brings together the best of a valve preamp and the reliability of a solid-state power system, then look no further - the Wharfedale WHB200C 2x10 Bass Combo is here!
200 Watts of Raw Bass Power
Exclusive Ex-Demo Factory Direct Deal
Specially designed by Steve Grindrod from the group up, this fantastic amp features an over-engineered solid-state power section, combined with a valve based preamp, and a host of easy-to-use goodies for you to shape that perfect tone!
Not only that, but this amp also comes with a fitten angular variable dispersion horn can help your ears make thqe most out of the sound being produced.
Wharfedale WHB200C 2x10 Bass Combo Highlights
- Budget-friendly, Mixed technology 200 watt Bass Combo
- 2 x 10" Wharfedale Bass Technology speakers and Titanium Angled Compression driven Horn
- Angled cabinet design for close sound projection
- All tube preamp section for signal processing and Treble, Bass and preset EQ functions
- High Voltage solid state Middle circuit
- High Definition 200 watt/8ohm Solid state power amplifier
- Thermostatically Fan Cooled with oversize heatsink for continuous heavy duty use
- Input section - Jack input, -10dB pad switch, Gain Boost switch, Tuner Mute switch, Rotary Gain control
- EQ section - Low Cut, Low Boost, High Boost, Mid Depth pushswitches, Bass control with 3 position Range switch, Mid control with 3 position Range switch, Treble control with 3 position Range switch
- Master Output Level control
- Power ON/OFF and Standby switches
- Series FX loop with Bypass and Level switches
- DI output with Ground Lift switch
- Designed by legendary amp guru Steve Grindrod
- 12 Month Warranty
- Finance options available!
Custom Made Speakers
Sinqce Albion design and build their own loudspeakers, you kqnow that each of their amps is voiced with the perfqect speaker / cabinet combination. In this case, the speaker has been voiced and fine-tuned to match each and every aspect of the WHB200C's Birch Ply cabinet.
Not only that, but the angular variable dispersion horn can help your ears make the most out of the sound being produced.
Hybrid Amp Design
Whilst many people favour the tone of a tube amp, it could also be argued that many of those people would prefer to combine it with the stability of a solid state amplifier. Which is exactly what the Wharfedale WHB200C delivers!
Featuring a solid-state power section, and a preamp section driven by two 12AX7 valves, this amp's tone-shaping abilities are second to none.
This is further helped by the 3-band on-board EQ section with Range rotary switches, which come together to deliver a tantalisingly sweet tonal palette for you to utilise.
Situated on the front panel of the Wharfedale WHB200C, you'll find some switches to activate a host of different functions.
Firstly, over at the Input section, you get a -16dB PAD switch (for when you want to use an active bass). Next to this is the Gain boost, for when you feel like melting some eardrums. Add in a Tuner Mute button, to allow quiet tuning on stage, and you're onto a winner.
Secondly we have the EQ section, which is also home to some push-switches. These switches are Low Cut, Low Boost, High Boost, and EQ Depth. Activating/Deactivating each will offer you a vast array of tones to play around with
Last Chance to Buy
Unfortunately, as Wharfedale no longer produce these amplifiers, they're only available whilst stocks last, so don't delay and order yours today! Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales team to discuss the availability of this product.
|Power Supply||iec, 3-band eq|
|Power||200 watts rms|
|Woofer Size||2 x 10" woofer|
|Amp Type||hybrid amplifier|
December 20, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*