2 x Wharfedale Titan 12D Active PA Speakers
The Wharfedale Titan 12 Series is renowned around the world as one of the most trusted and beloved active PA speakers ever produced. With a full-range frequency response, lightweight cab and impressive power output, the Titan 12D lends itself well to almost any front-of-house, solo performer or stage monitor purpose.
A rugged, protective grille and moisture-proof woofers also make the Titan 12D ideal for sheltered outdoor applications.
Wharfedale Titan 12D Key Features:
- 2-Way, Bi-Amplified Loudspeaker
- Qubit 24-bit, 192kHz DSP processing
- 250W RMS / 500W Peak Power
- 127dB Max SPL
- Custom Heavy duty moisture-proof 12" LF driver
- Class D LF and HF power amplifiers
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- Tough, lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Combo XLR / ¼" jack balanced line level input and output
- 10 x M8 threaded inserts for flown applications
Qubit DSP Processing
Qubit Processing offers advanced, adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering. The end result is a much more natural, open sound. New technology built into the updated Wharfedale Titan 12D optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain, which ultimately results in a tighter more crisp hi-end and a deeper, smoother low end.
Protection is offered in the form of independent, adaptive High-Frequency and Low-Frequency signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion. Guarantees quick and stress-free setup at each venue without spending hours on a sound check!
Titan 12D benefits from a brand new injection-moulded polypropylene cabinet, weighing in at only 12.4kg! This makes it perfect for those who need to be more mobile; bands, DJs and solo singer songwriters can make use of its portability whilst still enjoying a detailed full range sound. Likewise, venue installers can intergrate it into their PA system safe in the knowledge it's light enough to be wall mounted.
The Titan 12D cabinet also works on its side as a floor monitor, ideal for bands or solo stage performances.
Wharfedale Titan 12D Specifications:
- Configuration: 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" Titanium Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power (RMS/Peak): 250W / 500W
- EQ: High / Low Shelving
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Enclosure Finish: Injection Moulded Polypropylene
- Pole Mount Type: 35mm insert
- Rigging: 10 x M8 / Optional Bracket
- Input: XLR / Jack Combi, RCA Phono
- Output: XLR
- Protection: Independant LF and HF Limiters
- Net Weight: 12.4kg / 27.28lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 556 x 384 x 312mm
- Wall mount bracket options available separately
|Power||250w rms / 500w peak (each)|
|Tweeter||1" titanium woofer|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
December 20, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*