The Wharfedale Titan 12D utilises powerful Class D amplification and QuBit 24-bit DSP processing to deliver Wharfedale's legendary 'Titan' sound. The perfect fit for almost any audio application.
Versatile Powered PA Speaker
The Titan 12D is capable of 250w RMS power output (500w peak), lending itself well to mid-sized venues with ease. A full range, 55Hz - 20kHz frequency response delivers a deep, rich bass response and crystal clear top end detail.
Courtesy of a lightweight, robust cabinet design and impressive power output, the Titan 12D lends itself well to almost any front-of-house, solo performance or stage monitor purpose. A rugged, protective grille and moisture-proof woofers also make the Titan 12D ideal for indoor or outdoor use.*
The Wharfedale Titan Series is renowned around the world as some of the most trusted and reliable Active PA Speakers ever produced! The Titan 12D is the result of years of development on this series, now in its finest form.
Wharfedale Titan 12D Key Features:
- 2-Way, Bi-Amplified Loudspeaker
- Qubit 24-bit, 192kHz DSP processing
- 250W RMS / 500W Peak Power
- 127dB Max SPL
- Custom Heavy duty moisture-proof 12" LF driver
- Class D LF and HF power amplifiers
- Proprietary 90 x 60 Elliptical Wave Guide Horn design
- Tough, lightweight Polypropylene molded cabinet with rubber padded handles
- Rugged protective grille and top-stacking receptacles
- Combo XLR / ¼" jack balanced line level input and output
- 10 x M8 threaded inserts for flown applications
Qubit DSP Processing
Qubit Processing offers advanced, adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering. The end result is a much more natural, open sound. New technology built into the updated Wharfedale Titan 12D optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain, which ultimately results in a tighter more crisp hi-end and a deeper, smoother low end.
Protection is offered in the form of independent, adaptive High-Frequency and Low-Frequency signal limiting, helping to protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion. Guarantees quick and stress-free setup at each venue without spending hours on a sound check!
The Titan 12D also features an integrated 2-band EQ control on the rear panel. Ideal for tailoring the sound between microphone clarity, background music, or front-of-house music playback when you need to drive the bass a little louder!
On the rear panel, the Titan 12D features two combi-style inputs - capable of XLR and 1/4" Jack connectivity. One is a Mic/Line switchable input, the other is a Line In with optional Stereo RCA Line input. Perfect for hooking up a guitar, keyboard and microphone, or simply taking a full-range stereo signal from your Mixing Desk.
The Titan 12Ds can be quickly and easily mounted on any standard 35mm satellite pole fitting. This make them great for pairing with Titan Subwoofers or your existing stereo subwoofer combination.
Wharfedale Titan 12D benefits from a brand new injection-moulded polypropylene cabinet, weighing in at only 12.4kg! This makes it perfect for those who need to be more mobile; bands, DJs and solo singer songwriters can make use of its portability, whilst still enjoying a detailed full range sound. Likewise, venue installers can intergrate it into their PA system safe in the knowledge it's light enough to be wall mounted.
The Titan 12D cabinet also works on its side as a floor monitor, ideal for bands to position wherever you need them on stage.
Wharfedale Titan 12D Specifications:
- Configuration: 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12"
- High Frequency Transducer: 1" Titanium Compression Driver
- Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz
- Power (RMS/Peak): 250W / 500W
- EQ: High / Low Shelving
- Nominal Coverage: 90° x 60°
- Enclosure Finish: Injection Moulded Polypropylene
- Pole Mount Type: 35mm insert
- Rigging: 10 x M8 / Optional Bracket
- Input: XLR / Jack Combi, RCA Phono
- Output: XLR
- Protection: Independant LF and HF Limiters
- Net Weight: 12.4kg / 27.28lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 556 x 384 x 312mm
- Wall mount bracket options available separately
* Please Note - the Wharfedale Titan 12D is NOT fully waterproof - not suitable for submersion, splashing, heavy rain etc.
|Power||250w rms / 500w peak|
|Tweeter||1" titanium compression driver|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.