So, you're looking for a hand-wired, boutique-style, all-valve guitar amp, that looks great, sounds great, and won't cost you a fortune? Then look no further, because the Wharfedale TCT50C 50 Watt Valve Combo is here to fulfil those needs!
50 Watts of Dreamy Valve Tones At your Fingertips
With an all-valve construction, two switchable channels (footswitch included), a solid birch ply enclosure, and a seam-welded heavy gauge steel chassis, the Wharfedale TCT50C is the perfect gigging and recording amp.
Exclusive Ex-Demo Factory Direct Deal
Wharfedale TCT50C 50W Valve Combo Amp Highlights
- All tube construction
- 2 separate channels with extensive tone-shaping controls
- Proprietary circuit combining a preamp tube mixed with a unique high voltage FET
- Wide ranging MIDDLE control
- Transparent FX loop and digital Reverb system
- Tight switch on each channel switches the low frequency voicing from deep low to a shelved high pass filter
- Two powerful, 12" Albion-made loudspeakers
- Switchable power section modes for Loose and Tight tone
- Effects loop and adjustable solid state digital reverb
- Designed by amp-making legend Steve Grindrod
- Finance options available
Clean to Scream, and Stuff Inbetween
Each of the channels on the Wharfedale TCT50C are selectable individually, or with the fantastic MIX circuit.
Channel A makes use of the amp's EQ "pre-gain", meaning the Gain is added after the tone is shaped. Channel B, however, applies the EQ post gain, giving you even more tone-shaping options.
Both channels are capable of overdriving the tubes in the amp, pushing you beyond breakup with Channel A, and into all-out metal mayhem on Channel B.
With the MIX circuit though, the amp produces a unique blend of BOTH channels, offering you a much wider tonal pallette than you'd expect.
With the addition of switchable feedback loops, Edge (presence) and Depth controls, output Phase, and 33% power level switching, the Wharfedale TCT50C is perfect for a wide range of Live and Studio settings.
The Consummate Live Performer
Whether you want to play pristine cleans, raunchy blues, or all-out filthy metal, the Wharfedale TCT50C can get you there. Use the EQ to dial in your perfect tone, and add as much or as little gain as you like on one or both channels, and away you go!
Steve Grindrod is renowned the world over for his amp making expertise, having spent more than four decades in the business, and with senior positions held within British amp making giants Marshall and VOX.
Its with these tenures that Steve produced some of his finest work to date, and he continues to utilise the best of his knowledge gained during this time in the design and development of the Wharfedale TCT series.
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales team directly if you'd like to know more about the availability of this stunning combo amp.
Wharfedale TCT50C 50W Valve Combo Amp Specs
- Output: 50 watts RMS output
- Preamp Valves: 5 x 12AX7 valves (tubes)
- Power Amp Valves: 2 x EL34 power valves (tubes)
- Speakers: 2 x Albion 8 Ohm 12" large magnet speakers, wired for 16 Ohm operation
- Dimensions: 711mm (W) x 267mm (H) x 533mm (D)
- Weight: 33.5kg
|Woofer Size||2 x 12" woofer|
|Amp Type||valve / tube amplifier|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.