The pair of Wharfedale Pro PSX115 15" active loudspeakers delivers an affordable and powerful audio package emphasised on high quality. Included with the pair of PSX115s, are a pair of TOURTECH TTS-SPQ10 Speaker stands, with bag and two 3m TOURTECH TTMC-3 XLR Leads giving you the ultimate affordable PA Setup.
- Wharfedale Pro PSX115 Active Loudspeakers x2
- TOURTECH TTS-SPQ10 Speaker Stands and Bag
- TOURTECH TTMC-3 3m KLR Leads x2
Wharfedale Pro PSX115 Speakers
Affordable with no compromise on Power and Quality
The Wharfedale PSX115 active speaker is sure to blow-your-mind with its powerful 900w peak (450w continuous) output and portable design whether you need it for touring or more permanent installations.
Wharfedale Pro PSX115 Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 15" Active Loudspeaker
- 1.75" HF Voice Coil
- 450W Continuous, 900W Peak
- 130dB Max SPL
- HF and LF EQ Knob
- Mic and Line Inputs
- 4 x M8 Rigging Points
- Pole Mountable
- Convection Cooling - No Fans
Delivering a high frequency sound with clear clarity, is the class leading 1.75" HF compression drivers fitted in the Pro PSX115s.
These are matched with a large 2" voice coils in the LF driver and 15" woofers provides a great low end, with drive and efficient power handling, even when the volumes are pushed.
With a 90 degree x 60 degree waveguide, you get consistent delivery and smooth dispersion.
Quiet Efficient Operation
Wharfedale have installed the PSX115s powered speakers with two amplifiers, one each for the low frequency driver and high frequency voice coil.
Having fans installed adds to the noise of a speaker, their weight and of course; their price. The PSX115s have no fans installed, and use convection cooling, eliminating these issues.
With the built in controls the Wharfedale Pro PSX115 active speakers can be adjusted to your EQ requirements.
Featuring separate controls for both treble and bass adjustable to +/- 12dB and another control for volume giving you the option to fine tune each speaker to your exact requirements.
Separate mic and line inputs cater for a wide range of sources while the balanced link output allows you to daisy chain the speaker together with the other Wharfedale PSX115.
Tough and Portable
Constructed with injection moulded polypropylene, the Wharfedale Pro PSX115s have extremely tough enclosures designed to protect the internal components.
A 1.2mm steel grille can be found on the front of the PSX115 protects the face of the speaker.
The Wharfedale PSX115s also feature advanced protection circuitry giving you total confidence in the speakers when being used regularly.
Adding to the portability of these fantastic sounding powered speakers are three carry handles and the Wharfedale Pro PSX115s can be pole mounted or suspended via the four M8 rigging points for installation purposes.
Wharfedale Pro PSX115 Active Loudspeaker Specs:
- Model Name: PSX115
- System type: Active 15" 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 50-20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1w / 1m: 97dB
- Maximum SPL (peak @1m): 130dB
- Size: 381mm / 15"
- Coil size: 50.8mm / 2"
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Type: Compression driver
- Coil size: 44.5mm / 1.75"
- Exit size: 25mm / 1"
- Diaphragm material: Titanium
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- HF Dispersion: 90 Degrees x 60 Degrees
- Low-Frequency Power Amplifier (Class D): 350w Continuous / 700w Peak
- High- Frequency Power Amplifier (Class AB): 100w Continuous / 200w Peak
- Crossover frequencies: HI PASS 2.4kHz LOW PASS 2.4kHz
- EQ Controls: +/-12dB Gain for bass and treble
- Power on protection: Power switch on / off mute
- Thermal protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Driver, DC and Short Protection: Yes
- Limiter indicator: Red LED
- Power indicator: Green LED
- Input type: Balanced
- Input sensitivity: 0dB
- Input connectors: TRS jack and Female XLR
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms Balanced
- Max input level: 5v
- Line output connector: Male XLR
AC Power Details
- Power supply: SMPS
- AC Power options: 100v-120v and 200v-240v
- Power on indicator: LED
Rigging / Mounting Points
- 4 x M8
- 35mm Pole-mount with lock screw
- 3 carry handles (one on each side, one on top)
- Optional wall-mount bracket (WPB-2)
- Material: Injection moulded polypropylene
- Colour: Black
- Grille: 1.2mm steel
- Dimensions of each Speaker (Unpacked)
- Height: 693mm / 27.3"
- Width -front: 455mm / 17.9"
- Width -rear: 262mm / 10.3"
- Depth: 401.8mm / 15.1"
Dimensions of each Speaker (Packed)
- Height: 762mm / 30"
- Width: 508mm / 20"
- Depth: 425mm / 16.7"
Weight per Speaker
- Net weight: 19.2kg / 42.2lbs
- Gross weight: 22.0kg / 48.4lbs
Included Stands - TOURTECH SPQ10s
- Height: 113 – 187cm (44.5 – 73.5”), Adjustable with Locking Pin
- Maximum Load: 50kg (132lbs) Per Stand
- Weight: 3.25kg (7.16lb) Per Stand
- Tube Diameter: 35mm (1.37”)
- Material: Steel Construction with Nylon Connecting Parts
- Special Features: Ergonomic Grips and Knobs
- Included: Nylon Carry Bag with Internal Divide and Straps
Included Leads - TOURTECH TTMC-3 3m XLR Leads
- Connectors: XLR Male to XLR Female
- Length: 3m/10ft
- Colour: Black
December 20, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.