Wharfedale Pro PSX115 Active Speakers Pair
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The pair of Wharfedale Pro PSX115 active loudspeakers provide lower bottom end and a more powerful output while offering greater affordability.
- Wharfedale Pro PSX115 active loudspeakers x2
Affordable Powerful and High Quality Sound
The Wharfedale PSX115 is sure to blow-your-mind with its powerful 900w peak (450w continuous) output and portable design whether you need it for touring or more permanent installations.
Wharfedale Pro PSX115 Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 15" Active Loudspeaker
- 1.75" HF Voice Coil
- 450W Continuous, 900W Peak
- 130dB Max SPL
- HF and LF EQ Knob
- Mic and Line Inputs
- 4 x M8 Rigging Points
- Pole Mountable
- Convection Cooling - No Fans
A class leading 1.75" HF compression driver is fitted into each Wharfedale PSX115 powered speaker, allowing it to deliver crystal clear and accurate high frequencies.
For the low bottom end the PSX115s are fitted with large, 2" voice coils and 15" woofers providing you with drive and efficient power handling, even when the volumes are pushed.
Ensuring the listener gets ensures consistent coverage with smooth dispersion each Wharfedale Pro PSX115 PA speaker has a 90 x 60 degree waveguide,
Silent and Efficient Operation
The bi-amplified design of the Wharfedale PSX115s gives you efficient performance with fantastic sound and due to the high efficiency, these speakers don't require fan cooling and you avoid all the noise, cost, weight and maintenance issues that come with this cooling method.
Separate microphone and line inputs cater for different connections into a variety of sources and with the built-in 2-band EQ it allows you adjust the bass and treble to +/- 12dB so you can adjust your sound to any room or venue. You can easily expand your sound thanks to the balanced link output which allows you to daisy chain an both of these speakers together.
Tough and Reliable
The Wharfedale Pro PSX115 powered PA speaker features a highly durable injection moulded polypropylene enclosure, ensuring great protection on the road and throughout regular use.
Adding to this fantastic durability are 1.2mm steel grilles on the front of the Wharfedale PSX115s protecting their faces.
You will also appreciate the peace of mind afforded to you by the PSX-115's advanced protection circuitry with shut down and reset functionality.
Powerful and Portable
The Wharfedale Pro PSX-115 speakers is very portable with three strong and comfortable carry handles making transportation easy.
You can pole mount the PSX115 or suspend it using the four M8 rigging points.
Wharfedale Pro PSX115 Active Loudspeaker Specs:
Model Name: PSX115
- System type: Active 15" 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 50-20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1w / 1m: 97dB
- Maximum SPL (peak @1m): 130dB
- Size: 381mm / 15"
- Coil size: 50.8mm / 2"
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Type: Compression driver
- Coil size: 44.5mm / 1.75"
- Exit size: 25mm / 1"
- Diaphragm material: Titanium
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- HF Dispersion: 90 Degrees x 60 Degrees
- Low-Frequency Power Amplifier (Class D): 350w Continuous / 700w Peak
- High- Frequency Power Amplifier (Class AB): 100w Continuous / 200w Peak
- Crossover frequencies: HI PASS 2.4kHz LOW PASS 2.4kHz
- EQ Controls: +/-12dB Gain for bass and treble
- Power on protection: Power switch on / off mute
- Thermal protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Driver, DC and Short Protection: Yes
- Limiter indicator: Red LED
- Power indicator: Green LED
- Input type: Balanced
- Input sensitivity: 0dB
- Input connectors: TRS jack and Female XLR
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms Balanced
- Max input level: 5v
- Line output connector: Male XLR
AC Power Details
- Power supply: SMPS
- AC Power options: 100v-120v and 200v-240v
- Power on indicator: LED
Rigging / Mounting Points
- 4 x M8
- 35mm Pole-mount with lock screw
- 3 carry handles (one on each side, one on top)
- Optional wall-mount bracket (WPB-2)
- Material: Injection moulded polypropylene
- Colour: Black
- Grille: 1.2mm steel
Dimensions of each Speaker (Unpacked)
- Height: 693mm / 27.3"
- Width -front: 455mm / 17.9"
- Width -rear: 262mm / 10.3"
- Depth: 401.8mm / 15.1"
Dimensions of each Speaker (Packed)
- Height: 762mm / 30"
- Width: 508mm / 20"
- Depth: 425mm / 16.7"
Weight per Speaker
- Net weight: 19.2kg / 42.2lbs
- Gross weight: 22.0kg / 48.4lbs
|Shipping Weight (kg)||38.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!