Wharfedale Pro PSX 12in PA Package
Unavailable for purchase
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
The Wharfedale Pro PSX 12in PA Package gives you two great sounding speakers, a flexible mixing desk and the cables you need to hook them up for easy live-sound setups.
Great for Small to Medium Venues
Boasting 700w peak performance, 350w continuous, the Wharfedale Pro PSX112 speakers in this bundle are perfect for small to medium size venues.
Along with the speakers, you'll also receive a Wharfedale Connect 1202FX Mixer which features a great range of inputs and onboard settings with a multitude of effects to ensure fantastic sound.
High Quality Sound
Giving you clear and accurate high frequency sound is a class leading 1.75" HF compression driver.
Taking care of the lower frequencies is a dedicated, large 2" voice coil in the LF driver and a 12" woofer provide great sound and efficient power handling, even when pushed to extreme volumes.
With a 90 degree x 60 degree waveguide, you get consistent coverage and smooth dispersion.
Silent and Efficient Operation
Wharfedale have equipped the PSX112 powered speaker with two amplifiers, one each for the low frequency driver and high frequency voice coil to give you great results.
They're highly efficient too so they can run with convection cooling which means - no fans!
Having fans adds to the noise of a speaker, their weight and of course; their price. Plus, it's just another thing to go wrong.
With the Wharfedale PSX112 operating entirely without fans, you don't have any of these issues.
Wharfedale Pro PSX112 Active Loudspeaker Key Features:
- 12" Active Loudspeaker
- 1.75" HF Voice Coil
- 350W Continuous, 700W Peak
- 128dB Max SPL
- HF and LF EQ Knob
- Mic and Line Inputs
- 4 x M8 Rigging Points
- Pole Mountable
- Convection Cooling - No Fans
Great for live use and recording, the Wharfedale Connect 1202FX is compact yet feature packed.
Despite having features you'd expect from professional, full-size mixers such as phantom power and balanced XLR inputs, the Wharfedale Connect 1202FX is extremely compact.
What's more, the Connect 1202FX mixing desk features microphone preamps with the same high quality components and construction methods found in the acclaimed Wharfedale SL Series Mixers.
On top of that, the Wharfedale Connect 1202FX boasts 56 different effects for you to expand on your sound in the following categories:
- Room (Reverb)
- Plate (Reverb)
- Gated Reverb
- Rotary Speaker
Wharfedale Connect 1202FX Mixer Key Features:
- 12 Channels
- 4 x XLR + TRS Input Channels
- 8 x Stereo Input Channels
- Switchable Phantom Power
- Balanced Master Outputs
- 2 Track Section with Mains/Headphone Switching
- Headphone and Control Room Outputs (TRS)
- FX Output and 56 Effects with LED Display
Excellent PA Package
Whether you're putting on your own gigs or doing live sound for other artists, this bundle has what you need.
Buy the Wharfedale Pro PSX 12in PA Package from PMT Online now for two great speakers and a highly flexible mixer along with high quality cables and deliver great live performances.
Wharfedale Pro PSX112 Active Loudspeaker Specs:
Model Name: PSX112
- System type: Active 12" 2-way Bi-Amplified
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 55-20kHz
- Sensitivity @ 1w / 1m: 95dB
- Maximum SPL (peak @1m): 128dB
- Size: 305mm / 12"
- Coil size: 50.8mm / 2"
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Type: Compression driver
- Coil size: 44.5mm / 1.75"
- Exit size: 25mm / 1"
- Diaphragm material: Titanium
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- HF Dispersion: 90 Degrees x 60 Degrees
- Low-Frequency Power Amplifier (Class D): 250w Continuous / 500w Peak
- High- Frequency Power Amplifier (Class AB): 100w Continuous / 200w Peak
- Crossover frequencies: HI PASS 2.5kHz LOW PASS 2.5kHz
- EQ Controls: +/-12dB Gain for bass and treble
- Power on protection: Power switch on / off mute
- Thermal protection: Amplifier shutdown, auto reset
- Driver, DC and Short Protection: Yes
- Limiter indicator: Red LED
- Power indicator: Green LED
- Input type: Balanced
- Input sensitivity: 0dB
- Input connectors: TRS jack and Female XLR
- Input impedance: 47k Ohms Balanced
- Max input level: 5v
- Line output connector: Male XLR
AC Power Details
- Power supply: SMPS
- AC Power options: 100v-120v and 200v-240v
- Power on indicator: LED
Rigging / Mounting Points
- 4 x M8
- 35mm Pole-mount with lock screw
- 3 carry handles (one on each side, one on top)
- Optional wall-mount bracket (WPB-2)
- Material: Injection moulded polypropylene
- Colour: Black
- Grille: 1.2mm steel
Dimensions and Weight (Unpacked - Each)
- Height: 603mm / 23.7"
- Width -front: 377mm / 14.8"
- Width -rear: 217mm / 8.54"
- Depth: 347mm / 13.7"
- Weight: 15.0kg / 33.0lbs
Wharfedale Connect 1202FX Mixer Specs:
- THD+N: <0.025% @ + 4dBu ±0.5dBu
- Max. Input Level: Mic +4dBu ± dBu Channel Line +25dBu± dBu Stereo Line +25dBu ± dBu 2TK IN +25dBu ± dBu
- Mono Input Channel Gain: 50dB Variable MIC(0~-50dB) Line(-20dB~+30dB)
- Level Metres: 4-Segment LEDx2 (output of +4dBu = 0dB) Main L/R
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz± dB
- Dimensions: 360 X 83.8 X 52.8 MM
- Weight: 1.69kg
- Input Channel: EQ High (+/- 5dB)±2dBu 2kHz Shelving Mid (+/- 5dB)±2dBu kHz Shelving Low (+/- 5dB)±2dBu 80Hz Shelving
- Maximum Balanced Output: Main XLR Balanced out +26dBu ± dBu Main 1/4" Jack Balanced out +26dBu ±1dBu
- Maximum Unbalanced: Main XLR Unbalanced out +2 dBu ± dBu Main 1/4" Jack Unbalanced out +21dBu ± dBu Headphone output 50mw±5mw @ 32ohms
- Hum and Noise: 20HZ-20KHZ - 27dBu ±5dBu Mic Pre
- Equivalent Input Noise: -85dBu ±5dBu Residual Noise
- S/N: 78dB ±5dB @ fader max
- FFT: -62dBv ±5dBv @ gian fader max
- CMRR: 62dB±5dB @ kHz
- Impedances: Mic: Balanced 6 Kohms, Unbalanced 3Kohms ±500ohms Line: Balanced 44 Kohms, Unbalanced 22Kohms ±2kohms 2TK IN: Unbalanced 0Kohms ±2kohms All other Unbalanced outputs: 00 ohms, Balanced outputs: 200ohms
- Effect Out: 56 effects: .(ROOM=r -r8); 2.(PLATE=P -P5); 3.(HALL=h -h8); 4.(GATED REVERB=g -g3); 5.(CHORUS=c -c8) 6.(FLANGRE=f -f8); 7.(ROTARY SPEAKER=s -s7); 8.(DELAY=d -d9).
|Shipping Weight (kg)||34.000000|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.