Wharfedale Connect 802 Mixing Desk
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Do you need an compact mixer with a few inputs? Does it need to be affordable and high quality?
Then check the Wharfedale Connect 802 micro mixer.
High-Quality 8 Input Micro Mixer
Featuring 8 inputs (2 x XLR / 6.3mm Jack, 2 x twin 6.3mm jack) the Connect 802 is the perfect micro mixer that can be used for a wide range of applications
Delviering phantom power and two balanced XLR inputs, this mixer offers full live and studio functionality in a slim compact package and affordable price.
Range of Applications
Featuring high-quality pre-amplifiers, that use the same components and design methods that are delivered in the recently released SL series Mixers.
Wharfedale Connect 802 Mixer Features:
- 8 Total inputs (2 x XLR / 6.3mm Jack, 2 x twin 6.3mm jack)
- 2 x 6.3mm jack outputs
- Studio grade phantom power XLR connections
- Headphone output
- Pan / Balance control
- Clip LED display
- Ideal for home studio recording and live use
- Slimline profile for portability and to fit in gig bags
The Connect 802 features a easy-to-use user interface, ergonomically designed that is perfect for both beginners and professionals
With amazing connectivity ensures that a Connect 802 delivers for any professional situation that you'll need.
Wharfedale Connect 802 Mixer Specs:
- Switchable Global +48V Phantom Power
- Clip LED's on Mic/Line Channels
- 2x Balanced XLR Mic Input
- Pan/Balance Controls On All Channels
- 2x Stereo Channels with Balanced/Unbalanced 1/4" TRS Jacks
- Separate Main Mix and Phones Outputs with Level Controls
- Stereo 4 Segment LED Meters
- Stereo 1/8" and 1/4" Headphone Outputs
- Clip Indicator: Turns on at approx +16dBu
- Frequenct Response: 20Hz-20kHz +1dB
- Maximum Headphone Output Level: >150mw @ 32 ohms
- Input Channel EQ: High (+15dB) 12kHz Shelving/ Low (+15dB) 80Hz Shelving
- THD <0.0025% @ +14dBu
- Dimensions: 311mm x 77mm x 226mm (H X W X D)
- Weight: 1.88kg / 4.14lbs (KG/LB)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.