Do you need an affordable basic mixer for the simplest of applications? Then the Wharfedale Connect 502 is definitely for you!
High-Quality Micro Mixer
The Connect 502 is a high-quality micro mixer from Wharfedale, great for a wide range of applications and uses.
It comes with phantom power and a balanced XLR mic input offering full functionality and a fantastic sound. All of this in a ultra compact and affordable package.
Range of Applications
The mixer works perfectly for live, home studio and fixed installations.
With high-quality pre-amplifiers, that use the same components and design methods that are delivered in the recently released SL series Mixers.
Wharfedale 502 Features:
- 5 Total inputs (1 x XLR / 6.3mm Jack, 2 x twin 6.3mm jack)
- 2 x 6.3mm jack outputs, headphone Out
- Phone Sockets
- 3.5mm Input/Ouput
- Studio grade phantom power XLR
- Headphone output
- Pan / Balance control
- Clip LED display
- Ideal for home studio recording and live use
- Slimline profile for portability and to fit in gig bags
Easy User Interface
The Connect 502 comes with a easy user interface, intuitive and ergonomically designed that is perfect if you're a beginner or a professional alike.
Easy and stable connectivity delivers a mixer that works in any professional situation.
Wharfedale Connect 502 Specs:
- Hum and Noise: -127dB Mic Pre Equivalent Input Noise/ -95dBu Residual Noise
- Maximum Input Level: Mic In +10dBu, Line In +20dBu, 2TK In +20dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +22dBu
- Mono Input Channel Gain: 50dB Variable (-50 - 0dB)/ (-40dB - +10dB)
- Level Meters: Dual 4-Segment LED
- Clip Indicator Turns on at approx: +16dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz +1dB
- Maximum Headphone Output Level: >150mw @ 32 ohms
- Input Channel EQ High: (+15dB) 12kHz Shelving/ Low (+15dB) 80Hz Shelving
- AC POWER: 100~120V; 220~240V, 50/60Hz
- THD: <0.0025% @ +14dBu
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 253mm x 77mm x 226mm
- Weight: 1.64kg (3.62lbs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.