Vox VT40X Guitar Amplifier Combo Bundle with VFS5 Footswitch
Going far beyond amp modelling the new Vox VT40x Valvetronix modelling technology breaks things down to the smallest component and recreates the exact sound of the finest amps in history. After years of painstaking development, the Vox VTX range represent the cutting edge, bringing together real valves, VET technology and a unique chassis design to offer a diverse range of real tube tones, effects and a hefty amount of power for portable combos.
There's 11 famous amps (20 when using the Tone Room Editor) and 13 effects for heaps of tonal options, everything from high gain shred to the glistening chime of vintage Vox.
Tone Room Editor
Unlock the potential of your USB-equipped Vox VT40X with the all-new Tone Room software! Tone Room allows for easier editing of your favorite amp models and effects and also makes for simple organization of your favorite presets. Whether you’re practicing at home or on-the go, VOX Tone Room is a simple and intuitive way to get the most out of your VOX amps by using your PC or Mac.
- VET (Virtual Elements Technology) delivers stunning sound quality
- Valvetronix preamp uses a vacuum tube multi-stage amplification circuit
- Hybrid digital/analog power amp
- High-performance DSP delivers next-level sound quality
- Unique chassis design provides rich low-end and overwhelming amp resonance
- Tone Room editor/librarian lets you customize the amps and effects
- A broad range of 11 realistic amp models (20 when using the editor/librarian software)
- A full complement of 13 high quality on-board effects
- 33 preset programs (60 when using the editor/librarian software), including signature sounds of famous guitarists
- Included VFS5 foot switch allows for easy switching during performance
|Shipping Weight (kg)||12.000000|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!