Vox MINI5-RM 5W Rhythm Modeling Guitar Amp
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Vox Mini 5 RM is a portable, battery-or-mains powered practice amplifier with an amazing array of classic amp models, rhythm presets and effects as a versatile and fully-inclusive combo amp for any music style. It works very well as a budget busking amp, too.
• 11 realistic amp models inherited from the popular Valvetronix series
• Amp models range from intense high-gain types to pristine clean sounds that can also be used with keyboards and other instruments
• A total of eight effects: four standard effects(compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo); four types of delay/reverb
• The proprietary VOX "Bassilator" circuit delivers a heavy sound with ultra-low frequency, creating a rich low
end rhythm response.
• A variety of rhythm patterns organized into 10 genres, plus metronome patterns, for a total of 99 choices. Use the GENRE knob and VARIATION button to easily recall the desired rhythm.
• Battery operation (six AA batteries) for portability to perform & practice anywhere, with approximately 19.5 hours of playing time (at the 0.1W setting); an AC adapter is also included
• An independent mic input jack can be used with a delay/reverb effect to get your ideal vocal sound
• AUX input jack lets you connect your MP3 player for jam sessions or practice
• Headphone/line output with a cabinet simulator can reproduce the resonances of a speaker cabinet
• Power Select (5/1.5/0.1) switch lets you adjust the volume without impairing tonal characteristics, such as the sense of drive or air
• High-performance, built-in E-string tuner
• Classic VOX design is complemented by a rugged metal grill on the black and ivory models.
• The Classic model is all Vox with its diamond fret clothe and gold trim.
• Carrying strap is included for convenient transportation
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.800000|
|Effects||Comp, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay/Reverb (Analog, Tape Echo, Spring, Room)|
|Woofer Size||6.5" woofer|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.