The VOX Mini amps are lightweight, compact, battery-powered guitar amps. These mini amps are great for performers on the go as they continually offer realistic guitar sounds. The MINI5 Rhythm guitar amp offers 11 guitar amp sounds, many of which were made popular and acclaimed by the Valvetronix amp series. This VOX mini amp also includes eight effects and a new rhythm function.
- 11 realistic amp models inherited from the popular Valvetronix series
- Amp models range from intense high-gain types to pristine clean sounds that can also be used with keyboards and other instruments
- A total of eight effects: four standard effects(compressor, chorus, flanger, and tremolo); four types of delay/reverb
- The proprietary VOX "Bassilator" circuit delivers a heavy sound with ultra-low frequency, creating a rich low end rhythm response.
- A variety of rhythm patterns organized into 10 genres, plus metronome patterns, for a total of 99 choices. Use the GENRE knob and VARIATION button to easily recall the desired rhythm.
- Battery operation (six AA batteries) for portability to perfume & practice anywhere, with approximately 19.5 hours of playing time (at the 0.1W setting); an AC adapter is also included.
- An independent mic input jack can be used with a delay/reverb effect to get your ideal vocal sound
- AUX input jack lets you connect your MP3 player for jam sessions or practice
- Power Select (5/1.5/0.1) switch lets you adjust the volume without impairing tonal characteristics, such as the sense of drive or air
- High-performance, built-in E-string tuner
- Classic VOX design is complemented by a rugged metal grill
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.700000|
|Effects||Compressor, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay, Reverb (Analogue, Tape Echo, Spring, Room)|
|Woofer Size||6.5" woofer|
|Power||5 Watts RMS|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.