Universal Audio Apollo Twin QUAD MKII builds on the benchmark performance set by the first UAD interfaces. With a whole new user interface, next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A Conversion, and Unison Mic Preamp Emulation technology, Apollo Twin Quad MKII offers unrivalled performance for project and professional studio recording.
Realtime UAD-2 Processing
Apollo Twin Quad MKII features a quad core processor that helps low-latency tracking with UAD plug-ins, alleviating your system resources for other sequencing and editing tasks. When you need professional results, without compromising the stability of your studio machine, their critically-acclaimed library of Analog audio emulations and software-hardware integration is second to none - Trusted by industry professionals around the world.
Universal Audio Apollo Twin QUAD MKII Key Features:
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
- QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Unison technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
Limited Time Offer
Purchase and register a new Apollo Twin audio interface before December 31st 2018 and get the iconic sounds heard on thousands of hit records with exclusive UAD plug-ins from Neve, Fender, Lexicon, and UA — absolutely FREE!
Buy an Apollo Twin QUAD Desktop Interface from PMT and get:
- Neve 1073 Preamp & EQ Collection
- Oxide Tape Recorder
- Fender ‘55 Tweed Deluxe
- Lexicon 224 Digital Reverb
- Galaxy Tape Echo
- A £902 value!
A straightforward 2-in / 4-out interface keeps things simple for recording within a project or professional studio environment. Two XLR / 1/4" Jack combi inputs feature Universal Audio's Unison Mic Preamp Emulation Technology. UA have emulated the most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps in the world — including Neve, API, Manley, and UA. No stone has been left unturned - everything from their signature impedance, gain stage sweet spots and component-level circuit behaviors deliver outstanding results, all with near-zero latency.
Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin Quad MkII’s front panel Hi-Z instrument input, providing dead-on impedance and gain matching for exclusive guitar and bass amp models from Fender, Marshall, Ampeg and more.
Next-Gen A/D and D/A Conversion
Providing a high resolution 24-bit/192kHz audio conversion, Apollo Twin QUAD MKII benefits from a completely redesigned A/D - D/A conversion. Increased dynamic range, ultra-low THD and superb signal integrity provide the extra depth and clarity your recordings need.
UAD Twin Quad can be used as part of an expanding studio set-up, offering support for up to 6 total UAD-2 devices (or 4 Apollos) via an Optical TOSLINK connection.
Featuring Mute, DIM, Mono and Alternative speaker switching buttons, Apollo Twin Quad MK2 offers a superior workflow and user interface than before. It also features a built-in talkback mic for communication to your live room.
Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-ins included
Right out of the box, the Apollo Twin Quad MkII includes the Realtime Analog Classics suite of UAD plug-ins — the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Softube Amp Rooms, legacy LA-2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and more - so you have a rack full of analogue audio classics already onboard.
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifer (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Softube Amp Room Half-Stack (Softube Amp Room Essentials)
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10 (Softube Amp Room Essentials)
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*