The Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad is an elegant update to one of the world’s most popular professional audio interfaces - delivering enhanced sound with the tone, feel, and flow of analog recording.
Next Gen UAD Interface
This 18 x 24 Thunderbolt 2 interface offers genuine UA analog design, and next-generation A/D and D/A conversion, putting class-leading audio quality in a sleek new package. If you want to experience the super-low latency benefits of a Thunderbolt 2 interface - look no further than the UAD Apollo!
Built on UA's 50 year legacy of analog design excellence, Universal Audio Apollo 8 Quad also features powerful UAD-2 Quad processing and four onboard Unison mic preamps, delivering sonic performance that surpasses anything in its class.
- 18-in/24-out Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface
- QUAD DSP Accelerator
- 4 SHARC Processors
- 4 Unison Preamps
- Realtime Analog Classics Plug-in Package
- Compatible with Mac/PC AAX 64, VST, AU, RTAS
Unison Preamp Technology
This latest generation of Thunderbolt 2 interfaces also features their revolutionary Unison technology, which matches properties of classic mic preamps before using proprietary DSP to offer the sound of famous studio desks while recording as well. Guitarists can get in on the action too with UAD's emulations of famous stomp boxes and the amps from Softube Amp Room Essentials.
UAD Apollo 8 Quad Thunderbolt Key Features
- Next-generation Apollo A/D and D/A conversion for professional music production
- Onboard UAD-2 QUAD Core DSP allowing Realtime UAD Processing
- 4 Unison-enabled mic preamps for tracking through preamp emulations from Neve, API, and Universal Audio
- 18 x 24 Thunderbolt 2 audio interface for Mac with powerful Console 2.0 software control
- Cascade up to 4 Apollo interfaces and 6 UAD devices total over Thunderbolt (Mac)
- Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, and assignable Dim or Mono
- Includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” plug-in bundle
- World class UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Realtime Analog Classics Plus Included
Imagine having a classic analog studio, in single rack space. Apollo 8 Quad lets you record through UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. With award-winning UAD plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Manley, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more, Apollo 8 serves up authentic analog tone and warmth.
- UA 610B
- Marshall Plexi Classic Amplifier
- Fairchild 670 Legacy
- Teletronix LA2A Legacy
- UA 1176LN Legacy
- UA 1176SE Legacy
- Pultec EQP1A Legacy
- Pultec Pro Legacy
- Precision Channel Strip
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- UA Precision Enhancer Hz
- Raw Distortion
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8X10
Universal Audio have a storied history, from founder Bill Putnam helping establish the early standard for mixers, to their current place at the forefront of technology and their collaborations with modern music legends. The Apollo interfaces straddle both these worlds, combining an incredible audio interface with UAD plugin processing. Designed using the finest analogue components and bleeding edge AD/DA conversion. You can be sure every detail of your recordings is captured beautifully, then when it comes to mix down you can call on exacting emulations of the most revered studio gear, from Urei to Pultec and Fairchild.
|Software Included||realtime analog classics plus bundle|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*