The MS-80 is a desktop monitor stand that features non-slip, high-density acoustic foam and an angle-adjustable base that allows the end user to fine tune the sweet spot. The MS-90 is a column monitor stand that offers internal cable management channels and 6000 Series aluminum construction while the MS-100 is essentially a combination of the two!
- Top Plate Depth - 10.25"
- Top Plate Width - 12"
- Base Depth - 19"
- Base Width - 19"
- Premium column monitor stand pair
- Includes four non-marring, sound-decoupling pads to stabilize monitors of varying sizes
- Column constructed from rugged 6000-series aluminum
- Column features two internal cable channels and one for shot or sand
- Die-cast aluminum base with wobble-free contacts and included rubber feet
- Limited Lifetime Warranty