The Ultimate Support Jamstands MS-70 studio monitor stands are an economical way of securing your speakers at ear-level, optimising them for sound quality and clarity.
Height-adjustable stands with ergonomical locking pin design
If you've invested in a pair of studio monitors, you'll want to optimise them to ensure you get the best possible response. The MS-70s are a low-cost solution for separating your speakers from a desktop, allowing you to position them anywhere in your studio environment.
Sized to comfortably support most 4", 5" and 6" monitor enclosures, the MS-70s are ideal for smaller speakers in a compact home bedroom or project studio set-up.
The stable low-profile base can easily be positioned into tight spaces and includes both leveling floor spikes for carpeted areas and rubber feet for hard wood and tile surfaces. The JS-MS70 has four heights from 32.5" to 44.25" and can be securely locked into place with the included locking pin.
- Height-adjustable stand for studio monitors
- Locking pin ensures stable and accurate height positions
- Leveling floor spikes and rubber feet included
- Low-profile base can be easily positioned into tight spaces
- Locking Heights: 32.25”, 36.25, 40.25”, 44.25” (819mm, 1022mm, 1124mm)
- Platform Dimensions: 9” x 9” (229mm x 229mm)
- Base Dimensions: 17.25” x 17.25” x 17.25” (438mm x 438mm x 438mm)
- Weight: 8.4 lbs. (3.8 kg)
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*