Check out the Two Notes Torpedo Captor 4 Ohm: a versatile, professional-grade reactive loadbox that's suited to any musical situation.
Simply place the Torpedo Captor between your amp head and speaker cab, or between your combo amp and speaker connection, and you're sure to safely capture the sound of your guitar or bass without any loss of tone.
4 Ohm Reactive Loadbox
This loadbox is perfect for direct recording, delivering the goods live on stage, or even with in-ear monitors, and manages to capture the rich, dynamic sound that musicians love to hear, whilst retaining the feel and realism that only a real tube amp can provide.
Two Notes Torpedo Captor 4 Ohm Key Features
- Safely loads any tube amp up to 100W
- Speaker thru, 20dB attenuation or silent modes
- Save space, weight and noise on stage, plus easy and fast recording
- Use your favourite loud amp at a lower volume or completely silently
- Free Wall Of Sound III plug-in
- (16 supplied virtual cabinets to get you started)
- 4 Ohm load capacity
- Powered by 48V phantom power or optional PSU
- (9-24V DC - required only for the XLR DI output and speaker simulation)
No Compromise On Tone
When used without a cabinet, this box loads up safely into silent mode without risking your output valves and electronics.
In addition to this, the Torpedo Captor is also equipped with a direct speaker THRU or ATT output, sending the amps full volume to the speaker, or with -20dB reactive attenuation, without negatively affecting your amps sound characteristics.
Works For Guitar Or Bass
With its balanced XLR active DI output, selectable analogue guitar or bass speaker simulation, and a balanced line output with adjustable output level and polarity switch, the Torpedo Captor allows you to get the most out of your preferred amp at full potential.
Wall Of Sound
As if all of that wasn't enough, the Two Notes Torpedo Captor is fully compatible with the Wall of Sound speaker and mic sim plugin.
Simply install the plugin into your favourite DAW, and make use of the 16 virtual cabinets to give your direct recording sessions that organic, "mic'd up speaker" sound.
Two Notes Torpedo Captor 4 Ohm Specs
- Input impedance: 4 Ohms
- Admissible power: 100W RMS
- Fan cooled
Input / Output
- Speaker Input: 1/4" Jack unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve)
- Speaker Att: 1/4" Jack unbalanced (TS) – Attenuation: -20dB.
- Speaker Thru: 1/4" Jack unbalanced (TS) – Directly connected to Speaker Input. Disconnects the loadbox when used.
- Line Output: 1/4" Jack balanced (TRS) – Impedance: approx 1 kOhms – Without speaker simulation
- DI Output: XLR balanced – Impedance: 600 Ohms – With or without speaker simulation
- Guitar or Bass, analog, based on acclaimed Torpedo virtual cabinets
- Power is required only for the XLR DI output and speaker simulation.
- Phantom power or DC jack, 2.1 x 5.5mm, negative center.
- Current: 5mA
Dimensions & weight
- 175 x 126 x 62 mm
- 1 kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.300000|
|Software Included||Wall of Sound (Downloadble Plugin)|
|Power Supply||48v Phantom OR 9 to 24v DC|
|MPN||Torpedo Captor 4|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!