Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Power Supply
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Truetone made a huge noise in the pedal-power market with the release of the fabulous 1 Spot power supply. Now using that same technology as before in Power Brick form, they' released the amazing Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Power Supply!
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Highlights
- Low-profile, 6-output Power Brick with Truetone 1 Spot "Switching Power" technology
- Handles up to 1600mA current output
- All outputs are fully isolated, to eliminated unwanted noise
- Two of the 9Vdc Outputs switchable to 12Vdc, two of them switchable to 18Vdc
- Profile low enough to mount underneath smaller, flat pedalboards (such as the Pedaltrain Mini)
Fully Isolated, Low-Profile Power Brick
True to the spirit of the original 1 Spot power supplies, the new 1 Spot Pro range uses exactly the same switching power supply technology.
Scaled up into the low-profile 1 Spot Pro CS6, this switching technology enabled Truetone to pack even more power than you'd usually get in such a small space, with space to spare. Because of this extra space, they were then able to ensure that there was total isolation between each of the outputs, completely eliminating unwanted noise.
Not only that, but in the case of the 1 Spot Pro CS6, you can also change the voltage of some of the outputs with the simple flick of a switch (see below for details).
What is Switching Technology?
This switching technology is able to handle much more current than the older, transformer-based power supplies. This means you don't have to worry if your pedal's current draw slightly exceeds the stated amount on your output - so long as the total across the board doesn't exceed 1600mA.
What's In The Box?
The Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Power Supply compes complete with everything you need to simply plug-and-play.
Featuring a variety of colour-coded cables and adapters (see below for more details), a pair of pedalboard mounting brackets, and a user manual, you can have this power brick and running in no time.
Order Yours Today
Get in touch with us today to discuss the availability of the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Power Supply, or order yours Online or In-Store!
Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 Specs
- Dimensions: 88 x 160 x 31mm (3.46 x 6.30 x 1.22")
- Weight: 590 grams (1.3 lbs.)
- Outputs 1-2: 9VDC (500mA)
- Outputs 3-4: 9VDC or 18VDC (100mA)
- Outputs 5-6: 9VDC or 12VDC (200mA)
- Input Power: The 1 SPOT Pro CS6 can be used anywhere in the world without the use of a step-up or step-down transformer. Like the original 1 SPOT, it transforms wall voltage from 100-240Vac, and converts it into the stated voltages on the bottom of the unit
Power Cables Included (all are center pin negative polarity)
- 1 x DC26 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 26" (660mm) – Purple
- 1 x DC22 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 22" (559mm) – Blue
- 1 x DC18 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 18" (457mm) – White
- 3 x DC12 (5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs; 12" (305mm) – Yellow
- 1 x MC2 (Two 5.5x2.1mm barrel plugs with 5.5x2.1mm input socket)
Converter Plugs Included
- 1 x CL6 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.5 barrel output; reverse polarity) Green – for Line 6 DL4/M9/etc. and some Eventide pedals.
- 1 x CYR – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 5.5x2.1 barrel output; reverse polarity) Red – reverse polarity converter
- 1 x C35 – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, 3.5mm male output; tip positive) Black – 3.5mm (1/8") plug converter
- 1 x CBAT – (5.5x2.1mm barrel input, Black battery clip output) Connects to battery clip wires inside pedals that do not have DC jacks. Do NOT connect to a battery!
For a guideline on what pedals your Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS6 can power, please visit https://truetone.com/cs6/ and click on the "Can The 1 SPOT Pro Power My Pedal" box midway down the page
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.