TourTech Podcast Microphone Package
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Ever wanted to start your own podcast? With the TourTech Podcast Microphone Package, you can! This bundle has two microphones, two cables and a mixer so you have everything you need to get started podcasting.
Start Your Own Podcast
Bundling together two high quality condenser microphones and a powerful, feature-packed mixer, this is a great pack to get started podcasting.
TourTech Podcast Microphone Package Includes:
- 2 x TourTech CM-100 Condenser Microphones
- 2 x XLR Cables
- 1 x Wharfedale Connect 1002FX Mixing Desk
TourTech CM-100 Pencil Condenser Microphones
Included in this pack are two TourTech CM-100 microphones.
As condenser mics, the CM-100s are naturally sensitive so they're great for capturing vocals.
These compact pencil microphones also feature a -15dB switch to offer you a buffer on the input level so you can avoid distortion.
Wharfedale Connect 1002FX Mixing Desk
Making sure you get professional sounding recordings, the Wharfedale Connect 1002FX mixer has a great range of features.
There are two mic/line channels which are great for capturing vocals while eight stereo channels are also onboard, perfect for connecting other sources.
Studio-grade phantom powered microphone pre-amps ensure fantastic capture of your voice and the three band EQ allows you to get the sound just right.
Also on board the Wharfedale Connect 1002FX Mixing Desk are 56 effects with various reverbs and chorus types to give your recordings that professional sheen.
Buy the TourTech Podcast Microphone Package from PMT Online today and start creating your own great sounding podcasts.
TourTech CM-100 Condenser Microhpone Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30 – 20,000Hz
- Load Impedance: <1000 Ohms
- Sensitivity (@1000Hz): -46dBV/PA
- Off Axis Rejection: >18dB
- Maximum SPL: >120dB
- S/N Ratio: >70dB
- Current Consumption: 4.6mA
- Power Supply: 11-52v Phantom Power
- Connector: 3 Pin Gold Plated Male XLR
- Polarity: Positive Voltage On Pin 2 Relative to Pin 3
- Housing: Zinc Alloy
- Dimensions: 30mm x 154mm x 21mm
- Weight: 120g (4.2oz)
Wharfedale Connect 1002FX Mixing Desk Specifications:
- Channels: 10
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 10 x 6.3mm jack
- Outputs: 4 x 6.3mm jack
- Headphone Output: 6.3mm Jack
- EQ: 3-Band
- FX: 56 FX Logic Acoustic Modelling FX:Room, Plate, Hall and Gated Reverb. Chorus, Flanger, Rotary Speaker, Delay
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Signal To Noise Ratio: >78dB Â±5dB @ Max Gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz Â±2dB
- Display: Dual 4-Segment LED, FX Setting Display
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 293.9mm x 83.8mm x 52.8mm
- Weight: 1.37kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||2.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.