Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 Xgrade from EZD2 Download
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
After developing and releasing a VST and software library as groundbreaking and popular as Superior Drummer 2 turned out to be, Toontrack really had their work cut out for them when developing it's successor. Not only did they succeed in developing a suitable successor, they quite literally wiped the slate clean, started from the ground, and worked their way up to bring you Superior Drummer 3!
The Future of Drum Production
Featuring a completely new and improved workflow, countless added features, and an unequalled amount of raw sound material, Superior Drummer 3 puts you in total control of your sound from the get go. The sky is the limit here, as you're left with a creative playground where no rules apply.
Let Your Imagination Run Wild
Superior Drummer 3 allows you to explore the full range of your creativity, virtually placing you into a studio with all of the raw materials and mix options that you could wish for at your disposal. This is more than just a drum sampler - it's a bottomless well of creativity!
Huge Sound Library
Boasting an impressive 230 GB of raw, detailed sound material, Superior Drummer 3's sound library is second to none. Each sample was recorded by award-winning engineer George Massenburg at the Galaxy Studios in Belgium, with both close and ambient microphones set up in a surround configuration, allowing you to use anything from stereo, to 5.1, 9.1, and all the way up to 11.1 systems!
With all of this and more, will be difficult for any serious music producer to let Superior Drummer 3 pass them buy. So order your copy today from us here at PMT, you won't regret it!
Please note: this product is a software download, the serial number of which will be sent to you upon purchase. This product also requires a pre-installed version of EZDrummer 2 on your workstation prior to installation.
- Pre-Existing, fully-licensed copy of EZ Drummer 2 from Toontrack
- 64-bit Windows 7, 8, Vista or 10 with 4GB RAM minimum (8GB Recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, 64-bit Intel-based Mac with 4GB RAM (8GB or more reocmmended)
- 64-bit host with support for VST, AU or AAX (standalone software is included)
- Approximately 320 MB download & installation space for software
- Approximately 41GB download and 41GB installation space for sound library (basic installation)
- Complete sound library installation requires approximately 236GB download space, and an additional 55GB for the installation process
- Sound library contains more than 230GB (!!) of raw, unprocessed audio at 44.1kHz/24 bit
- Recorded with 11 additional room microphones to help recreate a complete, immersive experience
- Playback in stereo or up to 11 channel surround systems
- Approximately 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds
- All new scalable interface with detachable windows
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator, and Song Track features an improved workflow and search functionality
- Built-in MIDI grid editor
- DAW automation for built-in macro controls
- Support for keyboard shortcuts
Drum Kit Features
- Seven kits to choose from between Ayotte, Gretsch, Pearl, Premier, Yamaha, and two Ludwig configurations
- Tom shell dimensions ranging from 6" to 20"
- Optional tools available (sticks, brushes, rods, felt mallets) on select kits and instruments
- Optional drum head selection available on select kits and instruments
- Approximately 350 electronic drum sounds, sampled from vintage and classic drum machines
- 25 unique acoustic snares, 35 recorded configurations
- 16 unique acoustic kicks, 27 different recorded configurations
Drum Track Features
- Multiple song tracks
- Build full drum arrangements
- Grid editor
- Time and tempo editor integrated in Song Track
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track with improved workflow and search functionality added
- Integrated grooves and search browser
- Text search
- 35 Mixer effects (EQ, Delay, Reverb, Filters, Dynamics, Distortion, Modulation)
- A wide array of presets for all included kits
- Individual mic bleed and mic control
- Bus, Route, Send
- Drum recognition based on artificial intelligence
- Machine learning based on over 1.4 million drum audio files
- Offline audio to MIDI conversion
- Track complext drum patterns faster than ever before
- Unlimited control with Find Similar, Sound Recognition Threshold and other specially designed features
- Create tempo maps from audio with the Find Tempo feature
- Reduce bleed between different microphones to avoid false triggers
- Edit MIDI notes individually directly in the waveform
- Seemless integration with Superior Drummer 3
- Endless possibilities to replace or augment any drum performance
- Get experimental - import any audio file to generate original percussive rhythms
- New e-drum settings page allows transforming incoming MIDI without affecting the playback of your MIDI files
- Get started playing instantly with new e-drum presets for a variety of e-drum brands
- Easy setup for positional sensing pads and multiple articulations
- No need for a DAW - capture your performance directly in the Song Track of Superior Drummer 3
- Superb realism, new articulations and manageable library size with up to 25 velocity layers per instrument
- Quick access to controls for snare and hi-hat CC
- Optimised response and humanisation
|Shipping Weight (kg)||0.100000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!