Taylor GTe Urban Ash Electro Acoustic Guitar
Availability: AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
Looking to pick up a great-playing, superbly-voiced electro acoustic guitar, with an all-solid tonewood construction, and class-leading electronics? Then the Taylor GTe could be just for you!
Worthy Of Any Pro Players Toolbox
With the Taylor GTe you get a superb electro acoustic that sits somewhere between a full sized Grand Concert and a GS Mini in terms of size.
The end result is a fun and easy to play guitar, that offers a huge sonic personality worthy of any professional player.
Taylor GTe Urban Ash Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Unique new Grand Theatre-style electro acoustic
- Solid Spruce top, with Solid Urban Ash back and sides
- Brand new design which combines the playability of a compact guitar, with the rich voice of a full-size, solid-wood model
- All-new C-Class bracing system combines stiffness and flexibility for impressive volume, sustain and intonation
- Eucalyptus fingerboard, bridge, and peghead overlay offers a lighter alternative to Ebony
- ES2 pickup and preamp for when you want to project your sound through an amp or PA system
- Unique 24-1/8" scale length - feels like playing a full-sized guitar with a capo on the 1st fret
- Includes softshell Aerocase to keep it safe when not in use
Urban Ash is sourced from city trees in need of removal due to their age, safety concerns, or other factors, and is generally considered to have little end-of-life market value.
The usage of this tonewood showcases Taylor's continual commitment to using responsibly sourced materials in the construction of their guitars, and the sound produced is still as sublime as ever.
For the GT body shape, Taylor have developed the all-new C-Class bracing architecture - a cantilevered, asymmetrical design which takes elements for the critically acclaimed V-Class and perfects them for this smaller style guitar.
The end result is increased stability and volume, with impressive levels of sustain and intonation, of the kind which is usually reserved for much more expensive models.
Taylor GT Urban Ash Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Body Style: Non-Cutaway GT (Grand Theatre, scaled-down Grand Orchestra style)
- Scale Length: 24-1/8"
- Nut Width: 1-23/32"
- Bracing: Taylor C-Class
- Back and Sides: Solid Urban Ash
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Fretboard: Eucalyptus
- Inlays: Italian acylic "Pinnacle"
- Peghead Overlay: Eucalyptus
- Bridge: Eucalyptus
- Rosette: 3-ring Koa
- Electronics: ES2 (Expression System 2)
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel Mini
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Brown AeroCase
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||10 Years Upon Registration With Taylor|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||Grand Theatre|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!