Taylor Builders Edition 614ce Electro Acoustic
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Taylor Guitars have always been at the forefront when it comes to combining incredible tone with playability. However, with their Builders Edition guitars, they're taking things a step further, like with the Taylor Builders Edition 614ce Electro Acoustic.
Taylor Builders Edition 614ce Electro Acoustic Highlights
- Professional-grade guitar, packed full of premium appointments
- Sitka Spruce top with Figured Big Leaf Maple back and sides
- Grand auditorium body shape, with bevelled armrest and lower bout cutaways
- V-Class bracing system
- Silent Satin finish to body and neck
- Gold-plated Gotoh 510 tuning pegs
- Taylor Expression System 2 (ES2) electronics
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Finance options available
Premium-Quality, 600-Series Electro Acoustic
Designed by Taylor's luthier extraordinaire, Andy Powers, the Taylor Builders Edition guitars are like the Director's Cut to their standard models.
Featuring premium woodworking details, and ergonomic body shapes, these guitars add plenty of extra comfort to your playing experience.
Builder's Edition Body Refinements
With the Taylor Builders Edition 614ce Electro Acoustic you get a 600 series Grand Auditorium style guitar, with a lower bout cutaway.
Both this cutaway and the top of the body have been expertly shaped to grant you easier and more-comfortable access to every note when you play.
Exquisite Tonewood Choices
Sitting atop the Figured Big Leaf Maple body you'll find a top piece made from Sitka Spruce.
This tonewood combination results in an ultra-responsive guitar, with a natural transparency, that will alter its tonal properties based on how you play.
Supporting the Spruce top is Taylor's very own V-Class bracing system. The V-Class system improves the guitars overall volume, sustain, and projection, making it perfectly suited to performing in any kind of venue or studio.
Expression System 2
The ES2 (Expression System 2) incorporates Taylor's very own re-design of the traditional Piezo pickup. This pickup and preamp system captures a more dynamic range than a traditional electro acoustic setup, ensuring your amplified tone is both exceptional and responsive.
Available to Order Now
Order your own Taylor Builders Edition 614ce Electro Acoustic online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Taylor Builders Edition 614ce Acoustic General Specs
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Figured Big Leaf Maple
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Silent Satin
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Silent Satin
- Armrest Binding: Beveled, no binding
- Rosette Mat.: Wood/Fiber
- Stain/Sunburst: Wild Honey Burst Back/Sides/Neck; Natural Top
- Armrest: Yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Scepter, Mother of Pearl
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Hard Rock Maple
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Scepter, Mother of Pearl
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Hard Rock Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand auditorium|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.