Taylor 812ce V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Taylor 812ce V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar is a Grand Concert-sized guitar prized by fingerstyle players for its articulation and intimacy.
Now re-designed with the tone-boosting power of Taylor's V-Class bracing system, this 800 Series electro acoustic is better than ever!
Grand Concert-Style Guitar, With a Venetian Cutaway
Taylor's 800 series is comprised of their flagship collection of Rosewood/Spruce acoustic guitars. Every aspect of these guitars, including the bracing, wood thickness, glues, finish, strings, etc., has been optimised to bring you some of the best acoustics on the market.
In this case we have an 812ce - an 800-series guitar, with a Grand Concert body size, a venetian cutaway on the lower bout, and much more besides. This gorgeous guitar is perfect for fingerstyle players, and it even comes with a deluxe hardshell case for safe keeping.
Taylor 812ce V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Premium-grade Grand Concert-style guitar
- Tonewood combination of Solid Sitka Spruce, and Solid Indian Rosewood
- Features the new Taylor V-Class bracing
- Plenty of natural sustain and punch, in a compact, player-friendly size
- Smooth, Tropical Mahogany neck, capped with a bound West African Ebony fingerboard
- Taylor's ES2 electronics system allows you to plug and play for live performances and studio work
- Taylor 812ce V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Home Delivery options available
Classic Tonewood Combination
For many decades now, arguably the most popular acoustic guitar build involves a combination of Spruce and Rosewood - as is the case here.
Sitka Spruce is easily the most common top wood choice for acoustic guitars. This is due to the natural tonal properties of the wood, which produces a broad dynamic range, that's versatile enough to work in any situation.
Indian Rosewood is amongst the most prized body tonewoods on the planet, but due to the CITES ruling on Rosewood in recent years, it tends to only make an appearance on top end models.
This popular wood is revered for its warm, harmonically rich tone, that's perfectly complimented by the bright, springy nature of the Spruce.
Taylor V-Class Bracing
Taylor's innovative V-Class bracing system introduces an all-new framework to the inner workings of the guitar.
This bracing transforms the way in which the Spruce top wood vibrates, resulting in notes that are louder, longer sustaining, and more in tune with one another.
Expression System 2
At the heart of the Taylor 812ce you'll find the innovative ES2 pickup and preamp. This incredbile electronics system offers a more dynamic range of acoustic sound than ever before!
Simply plug your Taylor 812ce into a front of house PA system, your favourite acoustic amp, or even directly into recording software, and you'll be guaranteed a faithful conveyance of your guitar's gorgeous tone.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this stunning guitar. Alternatively, simply place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Taylor 812ce V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Smoked Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Rosette Mat.: Abalone
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Element
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Element
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Smoked Nickel
- Edge Trim: Indian Rosewood
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Tropical Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand concert cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!