The Taylor 812ce Deluxe V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar is a premium-quality offering from the illustrious 800 series.
This Grand Concert-shaped guitar is specially designed to inspire fingerpickers, with it's comfortable feel and incredible tones.
Deluxe, Grand-Concert Cutaway Electro Acoustic
Taylor's 800 series is comprised of their flagship collection of Rosewood/Spruce acoustic guitars. Every aspect of these guitars, including the bracing, wood thickness, glues, finish, strings, etc., has been optimised to bring you some of the best acoustics on the market.
In this case we have an 812ce Deluxe - an 800-series guitar, with a Grand Concert body size, a venetian cutaway on the lower bout, and much more besides. This gorgeous guitar is perfect for fingerstyle players, and it even comes with a deluxe hardshell case for safe keeping.
Taylor 812ce Deluxe V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Professional-grade guitar, with ergonomic body shape and premium appointments
- Sitka Spruce top and Indian Rosewood back/sides results in a rich, versatile tone
- Venetian cutaway to the lower bout offers easy access to the guitar's upper frets
- V-Class bracing results in unmatched sustain, volume, and intonation
- Expression System 2 pickup and preamp captures the true nature of the gutiar's dynamic properties
- Includes deluxe hard shell case
- Finance options available
Rosewood and Spruce is easily the most popular acoustic guitar tonewood combination of the past few decades - which is exactly why Taylor chose to use it for their 800 Series models.
Sitka Spruce produces a broad, dynamic range, and adds plenty of versatility to the guitar in question, making it one of the most use top woods available.
In addition to this, an Indian Rosewood back and sides produces a warm, harmonically rich voice.
Together, these two woods are revered for their balanced array of tones and loud projection, both of which are enhanced by the inclusion of the V-Bracing system.
V-Class Bracing System
Taylor's innovative V-Class bracing system introduces an all-new framework to the inner workings of the guitar.
This bracing transforms the way in which the Spruce top wood vibrates, resulting in notes that are louder, longer sustaining, and more in tune with one another.
Top Notch Electronics
At the heart of the Taylor 812ce Deluxe you'll find the innovative ES2 pickup and preamp. This incredbile electronics system offers a more dynamic range of acoustic sound than ever before!
Simply plug your Taylor 812ce Deluxe into a front of house PA system, your favourite acoustic amp, or even directly into recording software, and you'll be guaranteed a faithful conveyance of your guitar's gorgeous tone.
Available to Order Now
If you'd like to query the availability of this guitar, don't hesitate to contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly.
Don't forget, if you choose to order this guitar Online, you can pick from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options!
Taylor 812ce Deluxe V-Class Electro Acoustic Guitar Specs
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Armrest Binding: Indian Rosewood insert
- Rosette Mat.: Abalone
- Armrest: Yes
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Element
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Element
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Chrome
- Edge Trim: Indian Rosewood
|MPN||812ce DLX V-Class|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||tropical mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand concert cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.