Taylor's 800 series of acoustics combine Rosewood and Spruce with a sweeping array of tone-enhancing refinements to offer you the very pinnacle of guitar construction. Every part of the guitar's material construction has been optimised to present you with the perfect type of musical celebration: a more inspiring playing experience!
A Serious Guitar for Serious Guitarists
This particular Taylor 800 series guitar is an 812ce 12-Fret DLX Electro Acoustic, a Grand Concert style guitar with a shorter scale length, Sitka Spruce top, Indian Rosewood back and sides, Adirondack spruce bracing, professional-grade electronics system, and even a deluxe hardshell case to keep it safe.
The Sitka Spruce / Indian Rosewood edition of this guitar offers a perfect balance between top end chime and mid-range consistency, and is frequently used by Taylor for their complementary tonal properties. It pairs really well with this Grand Concert body, and this should definitely be on the radar for country pick style players who need presence as part of an instrument mix or for recording applications.
It's amazing to think that such a small adjustment in the set-up of the neck can make such a vast difference to the playability and tone of your guitar. The 812ce 12-fret is proof that Taylor's acute attention to detail and craftsmanship really allow you to find your perfect fit, and is certainly worth playing alongside the regular 812ce in your local PMT Store and see if this is the right one for you!
Amazing 12 Year Warranty
Get an amazing 12 year limited warranty on all new Taylor guitars.
At PMT Online, we offer a two year warranty on this guitar as standard while Taylor offer an extra 10 years of warranty cover on top.
Just purchase your guitar at PMT Online and you're covered by our 2 year warranty.
Then, just register your new Taylor guitar over at TaylorGuitars.com/Register for an additional 10 years warranty with Taylor.
- Professional-grade Taylor 800 Series Grand Concert electro-acoustic guitar
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Indian Rosewood back and sides, and Ebony Fingerboard
- Expression System 2 (ES2) Electronics
- Venetian Cutaway allows easy access to upper frets
- Includes hardshell case
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Tusq Nut/Micarta Saddle
- Bracing: Advanced Performance with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony
- Pickguard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19-1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4-3/8"
- Binding: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Back Config: 2-Piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: 2014 800 Series
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss 3.5
- Armrest Binding: Maple with Rosewood Insert
- Rosette Material: Abalone
- Neck width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Fretboard Inlay: Element
- Heel Cap Binding: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Slot Head
- Headstock Overlay: Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: Ebony w/ Abalone Dots
- Buttons: Synthetic Ivory
- Edge Trim: Indian Rosewood
|MPN||812ce 12-Fret DLX|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1x under saddle|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand concert|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||rosewood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*