Taylor 712e 12-Fret Grand Concert V-Class Electro Acoustic
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Perfect for recording both solo and with other instruments, the 712e 12-Fret from Taylor boasts a broad and articulate tonal range, with excellent volume and sustain thanks to the new addition of V-Class bracing.
Tonally Advanced, Aesthetically Enhanced
As part of Taylors redesigned 700 series of guitars, the 712e 12-Fret consists of a smaller-bodied Grand Concert design with a shorter neck meeting it at the 12th fret, rather than the 14th - ideally suited for fingerstyle playing.
Meticulously crafted from a selection of premium quality woods, the 700 series has been subject to a complete tonal and aesthetic makeover - resulting in a more powerful voice with emphasis on the fundamental details that provide an overall 'rootsy' tonality to this elegant guitar.
Taylor 712e 12-Fret Grand Concert V-Class Features:
- Classic Grand Concert Shape with classic Non-Cutaway Design
- Indian Rosewood Body with a Lutz Spruce Top
- Expression System 2 Electronics to enhance performance dynamics
- V-Class Bracing improves sustain, volume and intonation
- Tropical Mahogany Neck, topped with an Ebony Fretboard
- Includes Deluxe Hard Shell Case
Earthy Yet Elegant Body
Taylors well-justified decision to have the neck meet the body at the 12th fret on the 712e means that the bridge position is shifted closer to the centre of the lower bout, resulting in a boost in both power and warm tones.
The Grand Concert body shape with the non-cutaway design choice mean that the earthy aesthetics perfectly compliment the rootsy tonality of the 712e 12-Fret.
Carefully crafted with tone in mind, Taylor have included their revolutionary V-Class bracing inside the body of the 712e 12-Fret. Balancing the flexibility and stability of the Lutz Spruce top, the resulting properties are increased sustain, enhanced volume and immaculate intonation.
Combine these properties with the versatile Indian Rosewood back and sides and you have a recipe for a superbly clear sound.
Thanks to Taylor's breakthrough Expression System 2 (ES2), the 712e 12-Fret can deliver immaculately detailed tone, even when plugged in.
Equipped with a behind-the-saddle pickup, the discrete location enables a more dynamic range of acoustic tones, amplified impeccably through Taylors custom-designed professional-grade preamp to faithfully convey the voice of your Taylor guitar through a PA, through an amplifier or directly into your recording software.
Order Yours Today
If you have any queries regarding the availability of this guitar, don't hesitate to contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store directly!
Order yours today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Taylor 712e 12-Fret Grand Concert V-Class Specifications:
- Scale Length: 24-7/8"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Weathered Brown
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 19 1/2"
- Body Width: 15"
- Body Depth: 4 3/8"
- Binding/Edge Treatment: Non-Figured Koa
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Rosette Size: 2016 3-Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Material: Douglas Fir Herringbone
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Reflections
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/4"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Type: Slot Head
- Headstock Overlay: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Peghead Logo: Taylor Mother of Pearl
- Bridge Pins: West African Crelicam Ebony
- Buttons: Ebony
- Edge Trim: Douglas Fir Herringbone
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Scale Length||24 7/8"|
|Neck Wood||Tropical Mahogany|
|Pickup Config||Taylor Expression System 2|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||grand concert|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||Indian Rosewood|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.