TASCAM’s DP-32SD Digital Portastudio records an unmatched 32 tracks to solid-state media. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time through its combination XLR and 1 4” combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting are available during recording, as well as guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input. A color LCD and channel strip knobs make mixing fast and creative. With its great sound, powerful features and easy operation, the DP-32SD is TASCAM’s biggest Portastudio yet.
The DP-32 has 12 selectable tracks between MONO or STEREO. Use a STEREO track for recording synthesizer, or set the track to MONO when recording guitar or vocal. Not only that, you can create ideal settings for each track. (set #9 to #12 STEREO, then set #13 to #22 MONO) If all tracks are set to MONO the DP-32 becomes a 20-track multi track recorder. The DP-32, even with the high number of tracks, is one of the easiest multi-track recorders in the market to use. The The DP-32SD has 20 track-faders and one master fader. You can control any track with ease.
The DP-32SD is equipped with mastering effects for finihsed-sounding mixes. There is no need for computers when recording and mixing. The mastering effects section includes a Multi-Band Compressor, EQ, Noise-Shaping Dither, and a Normalize Effects. You can create a high-quality 2-track master file for transfer to your computer to burn a CD or share online.
The DP-32SD uses SD/SDHC media. These cards provide secure shock resistance due to the absence of any moving parts. The file format in the DP-32SD is FAT 16 or 32. You can transfer the recorded files to your computer via USB.
- Simultaneous 32 track playback
- 8 mono tracks + 12 mono/stereo selectable tracks
- Mounted TMSS (TASCAM Multi Stage Sampling rate converter) provides high-quality sampling rate conversion
- Integrated 40-input mixer to mixdown the 32 playback tracks with the 8 inputs or for bouncing
- Simultaneous 8 track recording
- Phantom power supply for all inputs
- High-impedance input available (INPUT-H)
- 2 effect send outputs (1/4" TS jack)
- 70mW/ch headphone amplifier
- Peak-hold function at a level meter of the LCD
- Sub-frame editing
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch
- INPUT A-H and each track are equipped with 3-band EQ
- Automatic punch in/out
- Various edit functions(COPY INSERT, COPY PASTE, MOVE INSERT, MOVE PASTE, OPEN, CUT, SILENCE, CLONE TRACK, CLEAN OUT)
- Undo and Redo function with Undo history
- Guitar effects
- Mix-down effects
- Mastering Effects
- Track bounce function
- Virtual tracks(8 virtual track per one track)
- Locate mark up to 99 at one song
- File transferring via USB2.0
- Chromatic tuner
- 8 mono and 12 mono/stereo selectable tracks
- 21 faders (19 track-faders and one master fader)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Effects||8 dynamics effects, guitar effects and mix-down effects|
|Software Included||AC adapter, 2GB SD card, USB cable, warranty card, owner's manual|
|Power Supply||Dedicated AC adapter (TASCAM GPE248-120200-Z, included)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.