Strymon Zuma R300 Multi Power Supply
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
In the world of ever-expanding pedalboards, you need to get yourself a power supply that you can rely on - something that can power each and every pedal, even the ones that run on 12v or even 18v, that can be expanded in line with your board, and that operates completely noise free. That's where the Strymon Zuma R300 comes into play!
High Horsepower, Low Profile
This power supply boasts the highest horsepower, most technologically advanced low-profile effects pedal power supply available, and delivers consistently clean power to your effects pedals as and when needed. Not only that, but there's a 24v Thru socket, allowing you to "daisy chain" the Zuma R300 to other Strymon power supplies and expansion kits!
Featuring dual-stage topology, pre-regularted outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering, the Zuma R300 is a power supply that allows your entire pedalboard to reach its highest possible dynamic range with ease.
Ultra Low Profile
The specially designed, robust chassis of the Zuma R300 is small enough for you to attach to the underside of most modern pedalboards, saving on stage space and making for a much tidier working area. It's also been constructed with automatic worldwide power compatibility built in, making it both tough and versatile enough to be World Tour ready straight from the box!
Order this amazing power supply online today and make use of our fantastic Free Home-Delivery services!
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA
- 5 high-current, fully isolated outputs with center-negative polarity - 4 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA), 1 adjustable output offers 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 500mA per 9V output powers nearly any pedal
- Delivers a maximum of 36W
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18" length)
- IEC cable included
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to Strymon Ojai or Ojai R30 (sold separately)
- Zuma R300 Dimensions: 7.25" x 3.5" x 1.18" (184mm x 88mm x 30mm)
- Zuma R300 Weight: 0.9 lbs. (400g)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
|MPN||ZUMA R300 MULTI PSU|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!