Every guitarist should have Tremolo and Reverb on their pedal board, with the Strymon Flint you can be sure it's the best available. With the Strymon Flint you get a range of classic trems and verb sounds, with the convenience of a single compact stomp box.
Full of Studio-Class Processing Capabilities
Strymon took a long hard look at their favourite analogue effects (plus one lush digital studio verb) and squeezed them into Flint. Whether you're going for retro garage twang, modern indie textures or vintage blues there's no shortage of inspiration.
Recreates The Classics
No matter if it was tubes, light dependent resistors or a whacking great spring that made the hardware sound special, Strymon have studied the electrical and physical components then hand crafted their digital algorithms to make them readily available to you in the Flint thanks largely to the in-built SHARC DSP.
Featuring accurate recreations - even down to the unique behaviour and characteristics - of a '61 harmonic tremolo, '63 power tube tremolo, '65 photocell tremolo, '60s spring tank reverb, '70s electronic plate reverb, and even an '80s hall rack reverb - as well as bags of parameters to tweak - the Strymon Flint is easilly one of the most versatile and feature-laden Tremolo/Reverb pedals on the market!
Spread the Cost
Here at PMT we have a wide range of finance options available to you (including with 0% interest on orders over Â£299) which will help you spread the cost over several months. Order your Strymon Flint online or in-store today and make use of our fantast free home-delivery service!
- Three hand crafted tremolo algorithms faithfully deliver classic tremolo experiences:
- '61 Harmonic Tremolo, '63 Power Tube Tremolo, '65 Photocell Tremolo
- Three distinct reverb algorithms:
- '60s Spring Tank Reverb, '70s Electronic Reverb, '80s Hall Rack Reverb
- Two tremolo adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Intensity, Speed
- Three reverb adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Decay, Color, Mix
- Four "hidden" knobs for extensive tone tweaking:
- Tremolo Boost/Cut, Reverb Boost/Cut, Effect Order, Tap Subdivision
Ins, Outs, Switches
- High impedance mono input (internal jumper enables selectable TRS stereo input)
- Stereo output
- Tremolo Bypass and Reverb Bypass footswitches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter), external tap pedal (for remote tap tremolo), or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115db typical signal to noise
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable "trails" mode with high quality Analog Buffered Bypass
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when effect is engaged
- Powered with a standard 9V center negative DC supply, 250mA minimum
- Strong and lightweight black anodized aluminum chassis
- Crafted with love in the USA
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*