Sterling By Music Man SUB Cutlass Short Scale HS, Mint Green
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Are you seeking a new guitar, that's relatively easy to play, and can really help you develop your playing technique? Then we have just the thing for you!
Short Scale Dual Cutaway Guitar
With the Sterling By Music Man SUB Cutlass Short Scale, seen here with a Mint Green finish, you get a fun-to-play, comfortably-shaped electric guitar that's considered by many to be a modern classic.
Sterling By Music Man SUB Cutlass Short Scale HS, Mint Green HIghlights
- Budget-friendly, short scale electric guitar
- Lightweight and comfortable dual-cutaway body
- Sleek-playing, short-scale Maple neck capped with a Maple fingerboard
- Easy-access truss rod wheel
- Two pickup design, with a Humbucker at the bridge and Single Coil at the neck position
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge delivers increased tuning stability and accurate intonation
- Excellent value for money
- Perfect for relative beginners and smaller players
Short Scale Construction
Whilst this awesome guitar may initially resemble it's full-sized Cutlass brothers, the neck has been created with a shorter 24" scale length (distant from the Nut to the Bridge).
This kind of scale length - as opposed to the more traditional 25.5" - results in less string tension, and ultimately less hand fatigue when you play, allowing you to play for hours on end with relative ease!
Not only that, but less string tension also means you can practice those string bends with ease, without fear of snapping the strings.
To deliver a modern take on the classic Cutlass sound, Music Man has equipped this guitar with a simple 2-pickup design - with a Single Coil at the neck position, and a Humbucker at the bridge.
Whether it's bright, scooped and articulate sounds that you want, or thick, raunchy humbucker tones - or even a mixture of both - then this guitar will deliver the goods in style.
Sterling By Music Man SUB Cutlass Short Scale HS, Mint Green Specs
- Model: CTSS30HS
- Body Wood: Poplar
- Body Color: Mint Green
- Bridge: Fulcrum Tremolo
- Pickguard: Parchment
- Scale Length: 24” (60.9 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Frets: 22 Frets, Narrow
- Neck Width: 1.65” (42 mm) at nut, 2.24” (57 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fret Markers: Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Diecast
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolt Pattern
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Switching: 3-Way Switch Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HS
- Strings: .009 – .042
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Series||Sterling SUB Series|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.