Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34HH Bass, Daphne Blue
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're seeking a great playing, great sounding, and great looking new pro-grade bass, with plenty of tonal options, then the Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34HH could well be for you.
Iconic Dual Humbucker Stingray Bass
With the Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34HH, seen here with a classic Daphne Blue finish, you get a bass guitar that combines classic looks, with modern refinements, and extra tonal versatility.
Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34HH Bass, Daphne Blue Highlights
- High quality, 4-string bass from the Sterling lineup
- Solid Mahogany body, with a Lake Placid Blue finish
- Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard
- Two Humbucker pickups, with a 5-way selector switch for a wide array of tonal options
- Rock solid hardware makes for a reliable performance every time you play
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag, for safe keeping when not in use
Ready To Rock
Featuring a solid dual-cutaway body, carved from Mahogany, and shaped for comfort, this bass is primed to deliver those naturally warm, articulate tones that Music Man are renowned for.
In addition to this, the neck is crafted from Roasted Maple, and designed for a super-smooth playing feel, allowing your fingers to simply glide up and down the fingerboard with ease.
Iconic Stingray Tone
As you can see in the above images, this excellent bass features not just one humbucker, but two - both of which sport Alnico magnets for that big, bold Stingray tone we all know and love.
In addition to this there's a 3-band active preamp and 5-way selector switch, allowing you to choose from a huge array of tonal options.
Sterling By Music Man
Ever since the sub-brand's launch in 2008,. Sterling by Music Man has been offering an opportunity for musicians of all levels and budget restraints to access the kind of innovation and design that core Music Man players have been experiencing for decades.
Built with the highest standards in mind, every one of the Sterling by Music Man instruments has been designed by Ernie Ball's world class team of engineers.
Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34HH Bass, Daphne Blue Specs
- Model: RAY34HH
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Color: Daphne Blue (DBL)
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: White (DBL)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.69" (43mm) at nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: Black/White Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gears
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 3-band Active Preamp
- Switching: 5-way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH - 2 Alnico Humbuckers
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2834 Super Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||Roasted Maple Fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||Stingray Bass|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.