Sterling By Music Man Stingray Classic Bass, Toluca Lake Blue
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
If you're looking for a bass that helps revive the classic look and feel of the original Stingray for a great price, then the Sterling by Music Man Stingray Classic could be just the thing for you.
Timeless Looks And Classic Tone
With the Sterling By Music Man Stingray Classic, seen here with a Toluca Lake Blue finish, you get an excellent bass guitar that delivers the classic look and feel of one of music history's most popular instruments.
Sterling By Music Man Stingray Classic Bass, Toluca Lake Blue Highlights
- High quality electric bass, inspired by the classic 70s Stingray design
- Solid Mahogany "slab" body, with a Maple Neck and Rosewood fingerboard
- Classic TOluca Lake Blue finish with a Faux Shell pickguard
- Narrow 38mm nut width
- Single Ceramic humbucker and 2-band active EQ offer that warm 70s Stingray sound
- Rock-solid hardware results in a stable performance, ever time you play
- Ideal for aspiring pro players, seeking an affordable, vintage-style bass
For the body on the Sterling Ray24CA, Music Man have opted for a flat-topped "Slab" body, carved from Mahogany - just like with the original 1970s Stingray models.
Attached to the body with a rigid 6-bolt deisgn is a sleek Maple neck, capped with a Maple fingerboard, and with a narrow 38mm nut width, offering that famed level of playability that helped make the bass so popular.
Classic Stingray Tone
There is no bass tone quite comparable to that of a classic original Stingray, which is exactly what Music Man have gone and done here.
The single humbucker pickup houses a powerful Ceramic magnet, and is complimented by an active 2-band preamp, offering those warm and articulate bass tones that we all know and love.
Sterling By Music Man
Ever since the sub-brand's launch in 2008,. Sterling by Music Man has been offering an opportunity for musicians of all levels and budget restraints to access the kind of innovation and design that core Music Man players have been experiencing for decades.
Built with the highest standards in mind, every one of the Sterling by Music Man instruments has been designed by Ernie Ball's world class team of engineers.
Sterling By Music Man Stingray Classic Bass, Toluca Lake Blue Specs
- Model: RAY24CA
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Color: Toluca Lake Blue (TLB)
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: Black
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.5" (38mm) at Nut
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret Markers: White Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 2-band Active Preamp
- Pickups: H - 1 Ceramic Humbucker
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2834 Super Slinky
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Hard Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||Stingray Bass|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.