Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34 Ash Bass, Black
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
When it comes to bass guitars that combine power with playability, there are few that can match a Music Man Stingray.
A BFR-Inspired Modern Take On A Music Man Classic
The Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34 Ash, seen here with a Black finish, you get a beautiful example of classic instrument designn combined with modern looks and performance.
Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34 Ash Bass, Black Highlights
- High-quality 4-string bass from the mid-priced Sterling lineup
- BFR-inspired design - classic Stingray, with a modern look
- Swamp Ash body with a Black finish and translucent pickguard
- Roasted Maple neck and fingerboard results in an ultra-smooth playing experience
- Powerful Alnico humbucker pickup, with a 3-band active preamp
- All-Black hardware
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag, for safe keeping when not in use
Whilst the Stingray shape is instantly recognisable, you will notice that this particular model sports some subtle differences to its world famous counterpart.
For starters, the body has been crafted from high quality Swamp Ash, which - as you can see from the above images - has a distinct wood grain that really shines through the black finish.
In addition to this, the neck and fingerboard are crafted from Roasted Maple, which is ultra-smooth, and allows your fingers to glide over each and every fret with ease.
These kind of aesthetics and materials are usually only found within the Limited Run BFR (Ball Family Reserve) models - an exclusive section of the Music Man catalogue, which produces the finest of instruments in small numbers throughout the year.
In true Stingray style, this Ray34 Ash features a single humbucker pickup, situation in the bridge position, that produces an array of punchy bass tones suited to any play style.
In addition to this, the pickup is complimented by an active 3-band EQ, that offers excellent tone-shaping options and helps to power your bassplaying through any mix.
Sterling by Music Man
Ever since the sub-brand's launch in 2008,. Sterling by Music Man has been offering an opportunity for musicians of all levels and budget restraints to access the kind of innovation and design that core Music Man players have been experiencing for decades.
Built with the highest standards in mind, every one of the Sterling by Music Man instruments has been designed by Ernie Ball's world class team of engineers.
Sterling By Music Man Stingray Ray34 Ash Bass, Black Specs
- Model: RAY34ASH
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Body Color: Black (BK)
- Bridge: Sterling by Music Man Designed Bridge
- Pickguard: Transparent
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 9.5" (24 cm)
- Frets: 21 Frets, Medium
- Neck Width: 1.69" (43 mm) at nut
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple
- Fret Markers: Black Dot Markers
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Neck Attachment: 6 Bolts
- Controls: 3-band Active Preamp
- Pickups: H - 1 Alnico Humbucker
- Strings: Ernie Ball 2834 Super Slinky
- Gig Bag: Deluxe Sterling by Music Man Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||Roasted Maple Fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||Stingray Bass|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.