Affordable '70s sound for the modern bass player
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77 oozes style you would expect from the era that brought us punk and disco. The iconic Fender Jazz Bass body is built from a sleek, offset Agathis body that beautifully sustains, but remains lightweight and comfortable to play.
This Vintage Modified bass is detailed with pearloid block inlays, white-bound maple fingerboard and a comfortable slim 'C' shaped neck. Two Fender-designed single coil jazz bass pickups offer glorious vintage tone that really pops once you start to drive the gain up.
If you're in the market for a real Jazz bass without spending a fortune, the Squier Vintage Modified series is the only economical option to retire an original Fender '70s Jazz Bass!
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Material: Agathis
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Middle Pickup: Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pick Guard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||agathis body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
February 18, 2019Read Article
September 24, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*