Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass '77 in Amber
Affordable '70s sound for the modern bass player
Fantastic value with a recreation of a bass at a pivotal time between funk and punk. The vintage modified 1977 Jazz bass does not only feature authentic Fender designed single coiled j bass pickups but also pearloid inlays - detailing you would not usually see at the £300 price point.
Incredible '77 style and sound for the modern bass player who doesn't want to break the bank!
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Material: Agathis
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Finish: Vintage Tint Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Middle Pickup: Fender-Designed Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pick Guard: 3-Ply Black
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||maple body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.