Joining the Vintage Modified family, while authentically styled this Jaguar has modern touches such as fantastic Duncan Designed pickups.
Played by The Pros
Famed for its incredible versatility, the Jaguar guitar has had its fair share of high profile players over the decades. Some of the more notable Jaguar players include Johnny Marr, Kurt Cobain, John Frusciante, John Squire and Bob Dylan.
Joining Squire’s Vintage Modified series, the Jaguar is now at a great price for a wider range of guitar players and features some nice modern touches.
Perfect for Beginners and Smaller People
The Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar features the classic Jaguar short scale length of 24”. This shorter scale makes it much easier to get to grips with the guitar.
This combined with an extremely playable “C” shape neck with 22 medium jumbo sized frets makes this guitar a great guitar to learn on or a fantastic guitar for anyone with small hands.
Quality Construction and Great Features
Being part of the “Vintage Modified” line by Squires means that this Jaguar retains its vintage flavour but with some nice, new modern features.
At the bridge and neck positions for example, you’ll find dual Duncan Designed JG-101 single-coil pickups – great modern pickup technology. However, you’ll also find the classic dual-circuit design remains with separate “lead” and “rhythm” circuitry that have volume and tone controls for each.
The Vintage Modified Jaguar is a great new take on a classic instrument. Famed and favoured for its versatility you’ll get great results from the Jaguar for most styles of music.
Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar:
- Material: Basswood
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Shape: Jaguar
- Material: Maple
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 24” (610mm)
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5” (241mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.65” (42mm)
- Position Inlays: Parchment Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Duncan Designed JG-101B Single Coil Jaguar
- Neck Pickup: Duncan Designed JG-101N Single Coil Jaguar
- Controls: Circuit Selector Switch, Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone, Lead Circuit Volume and Tone, Pickup On/Off Switches, Tone Circuit Switch
- Configuration: SS
- Special Electronics: Specially-Voiced Rhythm and Lead Circuit Controls, Tone Circuit Switch
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Switch Tip: Black
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||basswood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*