Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar SS Bass Guitar, Black
Short-scale neck, big twin-pickup tone!
Don't let the condensed size of the Squier Short Scale Jaguar Bass convince you that it can't hold its own on stage - this thing rocks! As the name would suggest, Squier have taken some of the Vintage Fender bass designs of yesteryear and converted them for the modern player at a very reasonable price point.
Out the box, the Vintage Modified Jag Bass comes modded with a hybrid blend of split single-coil Precision Bass and Jazz Bass pickups. Two iconic Fender basses that growl and boom when you need them. Sounds great out the box - but a perfect marriage for any bassist that likes to custom fit and tinker with new pickups to make it truly their own. Other features include a sleek offset-waist body and an ultra-slim fast-action 30” scale neck, 20 medium jumbo frets, and a comfortable C Shape profile.
This little beast is perfect for anyone with chronic back pain or other ailments that make a full-scale bass difficult or uncomfortable to play. We've heard countless stories from customers that have found Squier Short-Scale basses the perfect solution for injuries like these. The condensed neck size also makes it ideal for learning to play the bass guitar as a student.
Buy today from the UK's #1 for Squier Guitars - Voted Best Multiple Music Retailer for 5 years in a row by the MIA!
- Model Name: Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Special SS, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Model Number: 0328800506
- Series: Vintage Modified Models
- Colour: Black
- Body Shape: Jaguar Bass
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 30" (762 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: None
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 5250XL Short-Scale NPS, (.040-.095 Gauges)
- Included Accessories: Wrenches: 1.5mm, 4mm
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||agathis body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
Amazing guitar for the money.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*