Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI, 3-Colour Sunburst
Iconic Jaguar-style Fender Bass VI re-issued in an affordable Squier!
Squier brings you the welcome return of a long-vanished Fender classic in the deeply satisfying form of the Vintage Modified Bass VI six-string bass. The original model of 1961-1975 has provided distinctively voiced low end for everyone from the Beatles to the Black Keys, Cream to the Cure, and many others.
This baritone classic features three Custom Jaguar Single-coil pickups.
- Body Shape Bass VI
- Left-/Right-handed Right-handed
- Number of Strings 6
- Colour 3-tone Sunburst
- Body Material Basswood
- Body Finish Polyurethane
- Scale Length 30"
- Number of Frets 21, Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Material Rosewood, 9.5" radius
- Fingerboard Inlay Dots
- Neck Material Maple, bolt-on
- Neck Shape C
- Nut Width 1.650"
- Bridge/Tailpiece 6-saddle vintage-style bridge with non-locking floating vibrato
- Tuners Vintage-style
- Number of Pickups 3
- Neck Pickup Custom Jaguar Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Custom Jaguar Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup Custom Jaguar Single-coil
- Controls 1 x volume, 1 x tone; 3 on/off slide switches; bass-cut "Strangle" circuit switch
- Strings Fender NPS (.025-.084)
- Manufacturer Part Number 0305600500
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Body Material||basswood body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jaguar style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*