Squier Vintage Modified 72 Thinline Tele, 3-Colour Sunburst
A hot-rodded, affordable version of a classic Fender Telecaster
1972 saw some of the finest guitars that Fender have ever produced, thankfully Squier have made these sought-after models available to the modern player at a reasonable price point.
Fender have given free reign to the team at Squier to re-create the iconic sound of this vintage era of Telecaster models, and they've delivered a fantastic guitar here that won't break the bank. The Vintage Modified Thinline Tele utilises a stylish, chambered Ash body with an F-Hole cutaway that perfectly captures the bright, jangling tone of an early '70s model. A characteristic of the upgraded 70s Teles included two great-big, great-sounding Wide Range humbucking pickups for an even more distinctive sound and personality, and that’s exactly what Squier gives you here, along with a gorgeous semi-hollow ash body and white pearloid pickguard, smooth-playing maple neck and fingerboard, six-saddle strings-thru-body bridge and much more.
Whether you're a first time player or a seasoned guitarist that wants to add a Telecaster to the armoury, you can't go wrong with a Vintage Modified '72 Thinline.
Buy today from PMT Online - The UK's largest Squier and Fender dealer with 15 stores nationwide and the lowest prices nationwide.
- Model Name: Vintage Modified '72 Tele Thinline, Maple Fingerboard, 3-Color Sunburst
- Model Number: 0301280500
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Colour: 3-Color Sunburst
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Semi-Hollow Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Bridge Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Stamped Steel Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Lightly Tinted Neck, Knurled Flattop Control Knobs, Orinigal "Barrel" Switch Tip, Single "Wing" String Tree, Vintage-Style Strap Buttons
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.