Squier Paranormal Super-Sonic Guitar, Graphite Metallic
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
With the Squier Paranormal Super-Sonic, seen here in a Graphite Metallic finish, you get a stylish guitar, with a unique body shape, and a roaring voice, for an excellent price.
Stranger Than Fiction
For their new Paranormal Series of guitars, Squier have taken some classic-but-forgotten Fender guitar designs, and re-released them at prices that are attainable for al.
In this case we have the awesome Super-Sonic - a unique-looking six-string with a reverse body-shape and headstock, that produces a huge sound thanks to a pair of humbuckers.
Squier Paranormal Super-Sonic Guitar, Graphite Metallic Highlights
- Affordable, high-quality electric guitar
- Unique-looking, reversed off-set body
- Super-Sleek Maple neck, with a narrow nut width and "C"-profile shape
- Vintage-style tremolo bridge allows for expressive string-bending effects
- Two powerful Atomic humbucking pickups
- Excellent value for money - ideal for players of all levels
Reverse Body Shape
Whilst it may be unusual to see on a Fender-designed guitar, reversed offset body shapes have been a long-time favourite of rock guitarists for decades.
This particular body shape not only looks cool, but due to the off-set positioning of the waist offers a comfortable resting place for your strumming hand, even whilst sitting down.
As one of the hottest pickups in Fender's arsenal, the Atomic Humbucker is the perfect companion for this wonderful guitar.
These pickups are designed to offer evenly an evenly-balanced sound, and deliver a natural tonal response, making it great for rock solid rhythm-playing, and extensive soloing.
Suitable For All
In addition to the comfortable body shape, this guitar is sporting a fast-playing, ultra-sleek neck that even the smallest of players could get their hands around with ease.
Thanks to the these high-levels of playability, its roaring voice, and incredible price tag, the excellent Paranormal Series Super-Sonic is ideal for players of all levels - from beginners, to regular giggers and beyond.
Squier Paranormal Super-Sonic Guitar, Graphite Metallic Specs
- Model Name: Paranormal Super-Sonic, Laurel Fingerboard, Graphite Metallic
- Model #: 0377015569
- Series: Paranormal
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Graphite Metallic
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Super-Sonic
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24" (610 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.575" (40mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Atomic Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Atomic Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Bridge Pickup), Volume 2. (Neck Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!