Squier Paranormal Jazz Bass 54 MN, Butterscotch Blonde
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you looking for a stylish new electric bass, with excellent tones, and a budget-friendly asking price? Then the Squier Paranormal Jazz Bass 54 in Butterscotch Blonde could well be for you!
Budget-Friendly With Bags Of Style
Squier's new Paranormal series has been designed to celebrate forgotten Fender models from years gone by, and adds a new twist to the more traditional lineup.
In this case we have the Jazz Bass 54 - an electric bass guitar that combines the playability and tone of a traditional Jazz Bass, with the aesthetics of a mid-1950s P-Bass.
Squier Paranormal Jazz Bass 54 MN, Butterscotch Blonde Highlights
- Budget-friendly, high-quality electric bass guitar
- Jazz Bass-style body, with classic P-Bass aesthetics
- Excellent levels of playability, thanks to the slim "C"-shaped neck
- Two Fender-designed Alnico single coil pickups
- Vintage style bridge and tuning machines
- Dual-Concentric Volume and Tone controls
- Superb value for money - an excellent choice for relative beginners and more experienced players alike
When Worlds Collide
Despite the instantly-familiar Jazz Bass body, electronics, and fast-playing neck, this excellent bass twists things around with its classic 1954 Precision Bass aesthetics.
These details include the large black pickguard, electronics cover plate, and even a vintage-style Butterscotch Blonde finish over an Ash top piece, all of which are reminiscent of the P-Bass's original look upon its release in 1954.
Pickups Designed By Fender
To deliver that classic Jazz Bass tone, this instrument comes equipped with a pair of Alnico Single Coil pickups, which have been designed by Fender.
In addition to this, the controls are concentric Volume and Tone pots, allowing you to shape your output with pin-point precision, and opening up a whole new world of tones for you.
Suitable For All
Thanks to the combination of high levels of playabiltiy, excellent tones, and affordable asking price, the Paranormal Jazz Bass 54 is ideal for relative beginners and more experienced players alike.
Whether you're a novice seeking your first gigging bass, or a seasoned pro looking for an affordable and stylish backup to take on the road, then this could be the bass for you.
Squier Paranormal Jazz Bass 54 MN, Butterscotch Blonde Specs
- Model Name: Paranormal Jazz Bass '54, Maple Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- Model #: 0377100550
- Series: Paranormal
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Poplar with Ash Top and Back pickguard
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Stacked Concentric Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Chrome/Black Concentric
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!