Are you looking for an exciting new guitar, with high levels of playability and an incredible array of tonal options? Then the Squier Paranormal Cyclone, seen here with a classic Shell Pink finish, could well be for you!
A Whirlwind That's Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts
Squier#s new Paranormal Series has been specially deisnged to offer budget-friendly takes on some of Fenders forgotten models.
In this case we have the Cyclone - a guitar which combines elements of the Mustang, Stratocaster, and Jaguar into a single, incredible axe.
Squier Paranormal Cyclone Guitar, Shell Pink Highlights
- An effective and affordable mish-mas of three iconic Fender models
- Mustang-style body, crafted from poplar
- Shorter 24.75" scale length and slim "C" neck profile offer a truly comfortable playing experience
- Pickups and vintage-style tremolo reminiscent of those found on a Stratocaster
- Jaguar-style electronics deliver a versatile array of tonal options
- Excellent value for money - suitable for players of all experience levels
Comfortable To Play
Due to the combination of a smaller, Mustang-style body, slim neck, and shorter-scale construction, the Paranormal Cyclone is suitable for even the smallest of guitar players out there.
Not only that, but the shorter scale length results in less string tension, allowing you to play for hours on-end with minimal hand fatigue.
Without a doubt, two of Fenders most versatile-sounding guitars have been the Stratocaster and Jaguar - with the cyclone you get the best of both!
Featuring a trio of Fender-designed Stratocaster-style single coil pickups, combined with the activation switching of a Jaguar, this awesome guitar can take you from bright and clean to bluesy "grit" and back again.
Suitable For All
It's not often that a guitar comes along which combines a great asking price with awesome playability and tonal versatility, but that is definitely what you get with the Cyclone.
So, what are you waiting for? Order yours at PMT Online today!
Squier Paranormal Cyclone Guitar, Shell Pink Specs
- Model Name: Paranormal Cyclone, Laurel Fingerboard, Shell Pink
- Model #: 377010556
- Series: Paranormal
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Shell Pink
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Cyclone
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Fender Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-On/Off Slide Switches (One for Each Pickup)
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||mustang style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.