The Squier Mini Strat, seen here in a sporty Torino Red, is a great electric guitar at a great price.
Great Guitar for Beginners
A smaller version of the incredibly popular Bullet Strat, the Squier Mini Strat is a fantastic guitar for beginners and players with smaller hands.
Many players will also enjoy using the Mini Strat as an affordable travel guitar!
Authentic Stratocaster Style
Made with authentic Fender Stratocaster features, the body of the Mini Strat has a double cutaway design which is perfect for performing solos and adventurous lead guitar licks.
Attached to the body is a comfortable "C" shape neck with a manageable 22.75" scale.
Allowing for comfortable and easy playing, the neck holds a Laurel fretboard with 20 medium size frets.
Giving this small guitar its huge sound is a s trio of standard single-coil Strat pickups.
A five position blade allows you to choose how you want to use the pickups with the following choices:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
You can further tailor your sound with the Master Volume and Master Tone knobs.
With so many options for tinkering with your tone, it's no wonder the Stratocaster is one of the most popular and enduring guitars of all time.
Great Guitar to Learn On
A perfect guitar for children to learn on due to its small size and shorter scale length, the Mini Strat gives youngsters a taste of authentic Stratocaster style and sound and lights the spark of inspiration an rock stardom aspiration.
Smaller people will also appreciate the thinner body and slimmer neck which provides easier playability.
Start your guitar career with authentic Strat style - buy the Squier Mini Strat now!
Squier Mini Strat Torino Red Specs:
- Model Name: Mini Strat®, Laurel Fingerboard, Torino Red
- Model #: 0370121558
- Series: Bullet
- Colour: Torino Red
- Body: Laminated Hardwood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75” (578 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: White Plastic Parts, Black Silkscreen Logo, Dot Position Inlays
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.10x14.80x39.70 IN
- Weight: 8.25 LB
|Shipping Weight (kg)||3.740000|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||laminated hardwood body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.