The Squier Mini Strat, seen here in a sporty Torino Red, is a great electric guitar at a great price.
Great Guitar for Beginners
A smaller version of the incredibly popular Bullet Strat, the Squier Mini Strat is a fantastic guitar for beginners and players with smaller hands.
Many players will also enjoy using the Mini Strat as an affordable travel guitar!
Authentic Stratocaster Style
Made with authentic Fender Stratocaster features, the body of the Mini Strat has a double cutaway design which is perfect for performing solos and adventurous lead guitar licks.
Attached to the body is a comfortable "C" shape neck with a manageable 22.75" scale.
Allowing for comfortable and easy playing, the neck holds a Laurel fretboard with 20 medium size frets.
Giving this small guitar its huge sound is a s trio of standard single-coil Strat pickups.
A five position blade allows you to choose how you want to use the pickups with the following choices:
- Position 1: Bridge Pickup
- Position 2: Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3: Middle Pickup
- Position 4: Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5: Neck Pickup
You can further tailor your sound with the Master Volume and Master Tone knobs.
With so many options for tinkering with your tone, it's no wonder the Stratocaster is one of the most popular and enduring guitars of all time.
Great Guitar to Learn On
A perfect guitar for children to learn on due to its small size and shorter scale length, the Mini Strat gives youngsters a taste of authentic Stratocaster style and sound and lights the spark of inspiration an rock stardom aspiration.
Smaller people will also appreciate the thinner body and slimmer neck which provides easier playability.
Start your guitar career with authentic Strat style - buy the Squier Mini Strat now!
Squier Mini Strat Torino Red Specs:
- Model Name: Mini Strat®, Laurel Fingerboard, Torino Red
- Model #: 0370121558
- Series: Bullet
- Colour: Torino Red
- Body: Laminated Hardwood
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Natural Satin
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75” (578 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Medium
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Unique Features: White Plastic Parts, Black Silkscreen Logo, Dot Position Inlays
- Included Accessories: None
- Dimensions: 4.10x14.80x39.70 IN
- Weight: 8.25 LB
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||laminated hardwood body|
February 18, 2019Read Article
December 6, 2017Read Article
October 6, 2009Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*