Squier Mini Precision Bass, Dakota Red
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Looking to pick up an affordable, smaller-bodied, short-scale bass guitar that's not only great for beginners, but delivers a great sound? Then we may have just what you need.
A Pint-Sized Powerhouse
The Squier Mini Precision Bass, seen here with a classic Dakota Red Finish, is a high-quality little bass guitar specially designed for smaller and younger players.
If you're a complete beginner who's a little intimidated at the prospect of playing a full-sized bass, then this would make a great starting point.
Squier Mini Precision Bass, Dakota Red Highlights
- Fun-sized, affordable take on a classic bass guitar
- Lightweight Poplar body, with a bolt-on Maple neck
- Gloss Dakota Red finish with a white pickguard delivers that classic P-Bass aesthetic
- Shorter 28.6" scale length results in lower string tension, and less hand fatigue
- Split single coil pickup delivers those instantly recognisable P-Bass tones
- Indian Laurel fingerboard with 20 "Narrow Tall" frets
- Perfect for complete beginners and smaller players
High Quality Construction
For this Mini P-Bass, Squier have opted to craft the scaled-down body from Poplar - a lightweight and resonant wood that can be found in many Squier instruments.
This body has been expertly carved to offer an incredibly comfortable playing experience, whether seated or standing, and regardless of your body size.
In addition to this, the bolt-on Maple neck has been crafted with a "C"-shaped profile, allowing it to fit perfectly in your fretting hand when you play.
Not only that, but the shorter-scale construction results in less string tension and lower hand-fatigue levels, allowing you to play for hours on end.
Thunderous Bass Tones
A key component in the popularity of the P-Bass over the years is the split single coil pickup.
This innovative pickup design combines delivers a thick, distinctive tone, but without any of the 60 cycle hum usually associated with a single coil.
With the Squier Mini Precision Bass you get a pickup that delivers this signature P-Bass tone, and it's a sound that works well for pretty much any style of music - ideal for helping you develop your playing technique and musical ear!
Squier Mini Precision Bass, Dakota Red Specs
- Model Name: Mini P Bass, Laurel Fingerboard, Dakota Red
- Model #: 0370127554
- Series: Bullet
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Dakota Red
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mini Precision Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 28.6" (726 mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.60" (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Neck Pickup: Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Configuration: Split Single Coil
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||poplar body|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!