Looking to take up the guitar, but worried that a standard model would be a little on the large side? Want something that will still play and sound great, regardless of size? Then look no further than this awesome Squier FSR Mini Strat!
Small Strat, Huge Sound!
With its familiar shape, three single-coil pickup setup, and supremely comfortable neck, this fun little guitar would make the ideal starting point for complete beginners and smaller players - and best of all, it can be yours for a fantastic price!
Classic Strat Sound
There's a reason that the Stratocaster hasn't seen many changes in the past six decades - what they do, they do incredibly well. This is due in part to the three single-coil pickup configuration, which offers you a great amount of tonal versatility at your fingertips, making the guitar suitable for almost any type of musical genre.
Comfortable to Play
Another favourite feature of the "Strat" is the amount of comfort it offers when playing: the body is curved in all the right places, meaning you can be sat down or standing and it'll still be comfortable.
Add to this a comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile - which sits in your hand as though it was made just for you - and you'll find that playing is more of a pleasure than a chore.
Affordable for All
Don't be put off by the super-affordable price of this guitar: it's still great quality, and will last you for many years - suitable even for gigging when you get to that point. Not only that, but it's worth remembering that here at PMT we offer a free home-delivery service for all orders above Â£99 too!
- Budget-friendly Â¾ size Stratocaster style guitar with and 22.75" scale length
- Maple neck with "C"-shaped profile and 20-fret maple fingerboard
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups with five-way switching
- Vintage-style strings-thru-body hardtail Stratocaster bridge
- Ideal for beginners and smaller players
- Body Material: Laminated Hardwood
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75" (578 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6" (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Strat, Strings-Through-Body Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Switch Tip: White
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features: White Plastic Parts, Black Silkscreen Logo, Dot Position Inlays
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||three quarter size|
|Body Material||hardwood body|
February 18, 2019Read Article
September 24, 2018Read Article
December 9, 2014Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*