Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster, Butterscotch Blonde
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
The Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster, seen here in a gorgeous Butterscotch Blonde finish, is a Limited Run guitar that's simply perfect for complete beginners.
Perfect Guitar For Beginners
Paying homage to the legacy of the incredible Telecaster, this guitar delivers vintage-style looks and awesome tone at a price that's available to all.
Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster, Butterscotch Blonde Highlights
- Limited Edition budget-friendly guitar
- Poplar body, with a vintage-style Butterscotch Blonde finish
- Solid and reliable Maple neck, with a comfortable profile makes for effortless playability
- Indian Laurel fingerboard
- Two bright and articulate "Tele"-style Single Coil pickups
- Superb value for money
- Perfect for complete beginners
Squier Bullet Guitars
Entry-level guitars in the world of Fender just seem to get better each year, with the current Bullet series offering some of the best-value instruments available.
In this case we have an ultra-affordable guitar inspired by the legendary Fender Telecaster.
High Quality Construction
This guitar's body is crafted from Poplar - a tonewood that's both light and airy, which offers great natural tones and sustain, along with plenty of comfort.
The body has also been given a vintage-inspired Butterscotch Blonde finish - a colour that harkens back to the very first Fender guitars from the early 1950s.
Attached to the body is a sleek Maple neck, capped with an Indian Laurel fingerboard, that's carved to fit comfortably in your hand, allowing you to develop your technique each time you play.
That Famous Tele "Twang"
Powering the voice if this awesome guitar is a pair of Standard Single-Coil Tele pickups - designed to deliver those bright, clear tones that the Telecaster is famous for.
With the 3-way Pickup Selector switch, and controls for both Volume and Tone, you can shape your sound accordingly, and play along with anything from modern pop to classic rock n' roll and everything in between.
As stated above, this awesome guitar is an FSR (Fender Special Run) release, meaning it will only be available whilst stocks last - and it won't be around forever, especially at this price!
In other words: if you'd like to buy one, we recommend you place your order sooner rather than later to avoid missing out!
Head on down to your local PMT Store today and talk to one of our resident guitar experts to discuss playtesting any of our Squier Bullet guitars.
Squier FSR Bullet Telecaster, Butterscotch Blonde Specs
- Name: FSR Bullet Telecaster, Laurel Fingerboard, Butterscotch Blonde
- MPN: 0370045550
- Series: Bullet
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Material: Poplar
- Colour: Butterscotch Blonde
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Material: PPS
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Squier
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Number of Frets: 22
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Parchment
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||poplar body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!